• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Re-Enable Anvils.

I was trying to make my self a sharpness axe and I realize anvil's are disabled :/ So this put's classes like Dreadknight and Berserker at an disadvantage because they can not have a enchanted weapon unlike swords....
Please it would help a lot.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was trying to make my self a sharpness axe and I realize anvil's are disabled :/ So this put's classes like Dreadknight and Berserker at an disadvantage because they can not have a enchanted weapon unlike swords....

I believe there is an issue controlling the way anvils work that are Mincraft side and won't be enabled any time soon. You'll have to look towards the rare drops.

I believe there is an issue controlling the way anvils work that are Mincraft side and won't be enabled any time soon. You'll have to look towards the rare drops.
Also the only rare drop I know is the Easter and that ended any other rare drops I can find?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
rare drops can drop at any time, but they are RARE and its doesn't really give any edge in pvp because skills also compensate for that, also if you were really mad why didn't you mention dragoon bard or disciple?
But during these events like the pig event and easter event you can get very good axes such as the Sharp 12 unb 1 Fa 1 axe I got during the pig event which is better than any sword I found

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
XD @Grunt_Grunt there are runeblade,ninja,paladin, and that's basicly (if not it) it for sword classes, love how you don't mention blaze rods and hoes ;)

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Grunt, even when Anvils are implemented, you will have to either be the proper profession to use it, or you will have to pay someone to use them.

A note on the lack of Axe Enchants: The Balance Team is aware of the situation, which has been the same for a long time.
We do not balance around the Ultimate Tier PvP, but in my opinion the fact that Rare Axes actually provide more of a power surge than Rare Swords makes up for the fact that at Diamond and Gold Tier PvP, Axe Enchants do not affect Damage, only Durability.

edit: Ideally, ofc, Enchanters will be able to enchant equally, and we can enter a new era of Weapon Balance. Those changes are being worked towards by coding staff of our server and I think Bukkit (idk if its Bukkit).

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
1) Can't
2) Kain doesn't want books working