• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug PvP'd Players' Death chests will not break

spiralz

Obsidian
A friend and I found a miner and killed him. We waited for his chest to break for ~1 hour so far and will not break. He and a friend came back to try to retrieve their items but we killed them both. Their new Deathchests have been sitting here for 13mins now and will still not break open.

spiralz

Obsidian
So we found out that the deathchest becomes an LWC. While I have a deathchest active, the /climits shows one of the allocations of LWC being used for the deathchest and one for the chest I actually have locked at base. Once the chest is broken, the LWC limits are back to normal.

spiralz

Obsidian
Yeah, this must not have been working at the time I posted this because they stayed locked.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is this still the case? we made more changes, if we cant get it working soon, I'll just revert the system to the old methods.