• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PvP Tournament! Round Three TBA

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Herocraft PvP Tournament!

Time to kick everything up a Notch!(Pun may be intended)

There is three brackets to compete for! The One on One, Two on Two, and the Three on Three brackets! The rules are really simple and only a few skills are restricted.

RULES

• All items are fair play. Bring your own Food, Armor, weapons, and reagents.
  • Only restricted skills are as follows: GroupTeleport and Revive.
  • Leaving the arena during a fight forces you to forfeit.
  • Your items are forfeit to the victor upon your death.
  • If two people kill each other at the same time the first death message will dictate who won.
  • Falling into the lava on the side and dying from it counts as your loss. Watch where you walk.
  • Only one team per town.
  • More to be added as they become necessary!
Champions!

1v1 Bracket
Round 1: GreekCrackShot

Round 2: GreekCrackShot

2v2 Bracket
Round 1: Victim130 and Skyboy49707​
Entering

The tournament is on a show up basis. When a tournament is announced in this thread or in game make your way to the arena(-40 -400, Just east of Zeal) to enter yourself. Make sure to tell me if you are on the way though if you need to walk through the "/ch dharena" channel. For the teams of two and three though you have to select a leader and I will talk to your team through him/her.

Any questions or concerns please post them and I will respond to them as quickly as possible!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Ooooh, the smi-finalist of the fists of fury match in sanctum wants a go! Will there ba a 1v1 fists only bracket?

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Ooooh, the smi-finalist of the fists of fury match in sanctum wants a go! Will there ba a 1v1 fists only bracket?

Strong, you know thats not possible with heroes and all, right? anywho sign me up again, i want my revenge from the last fight, i pretty much killed myself 3 times in that fight using fireball. I missed so many of them :(

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw jw's :p Fisticuffs have had to go out the window with a sad farewell with the hp changes(And any monk could just walk in and win)

Is it their main skill? I just need a few more comments to make a decision right now. It is currently allowed but I want more input. ALSO, after the smoke issue is resolved I am not looking for a longer list of banned skills or for this thread to turn into one. If you feel there should be a change PM me with your argument.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
No skills should be banned, nothing is OP, their is a counter to almost every skill, even smoke, i do believe one of the caster classes have an aoe skill that targets the ground correct? that will break smoke.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Smite, harmtouch, or and any skill that needs a target to hit before being used is spammable in circles and will break smoke when it hits you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Nah, smoke shouldnt be banned, its part of their class. The only skills should be GroupTeleport / anything that makes people enter or leave the arena

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, there goes the 1v1 and 2v2 brackets. Maybe in the 3v3 one guy might be able to kill the three of em after smoke wears out.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
^Just have a guy with smite or something. There goes smoke. Use invuln when they use smoke. Boom. Smoke is not end all people. You can also run around. We have to be pretty close to hit you

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
I would love to join this, but I'm a lover not a fighter. If you need any help dom just send a message my way.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
First plase GreekCrackShot
Second Place Victim130
Third Place Skyboy49707.
Fourth place The_Player_189
5th Jwplayer
6th Neo_ExDeath
Congrats to all who fought. Im sure im missing some but whatevs

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes smoke IS deadly, but it IS beatable. I fought victim, and he used bleed on me and brought me visible again, giving him the advantage. It's the ONLY skill we have that makes us so good. Besides the fact my lag is a little "abnormal", I use a gold sword, and that does 14 dmg, which is pretty insane when you think about it. That's why my fights are so quick. The reason why I die a lot is the fact that I put my self up against groups of players (mostly TC) and I don't stand a chance. Smaller battles, like 1v1s and 2v2s, I am deadly.

6th Neo_ExDeath

LOL @Neo_Exdeath , you need to brush up on your PvP skills.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
I still say I should have been allowed to participate as my ZO class.

What?

Its a class! Honest!
:D

Fine. I'll just oversee the penalty box. lmao

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Actually a little intimidated by you because you did beat me in -one- of the PvP tournies on the sanctum map. But that was fists only, and I have smoke ;)

^Just have a guy with smite or something. There goes smoke. Use invuln when they use smoke. Boom. Smoke is not end all people. You can also run around. We have to be pretty close to hit you

Only problem with that is, smoke lasts longer then invuln or bladegrasp. smoke lasts for 10 secs, while Invuln and Bladegrasp only last for 5. So in order to be successful with the invulnerability skills, you need the right timing. If you hit your Invuln bind right at the start, I'll /skill smoke and wait for it to wear off then destroy you. Fighting with victim, he used it after I reappeared, which was smart, but since I managed to stay out of range, I won