• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Tournament: 05/12/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Okay, just stop. I respect the TC's, however immature 99% of you may be, you all ARE good at pvp. Nobodies denying this, but all I'm asking is you stop bitching about the fact you didn't take 1st, or lost because of a small bug.
Haha nope, my group came in first at least. And we're not immature, i'm just fucking doped up on shit right now and in coalition with being tired doesn't really help much. :S

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Okay, just stop. I respect... *snip

You are taking this way too far off topic. If you have anything to report about players breaking the rules, PE it when it happens. Have more faith in the staff to keep the people who don't deserve to be here kicked out.

And we're not immature, i'm just fucking doped up on shit right now in coalition with being tired doesn't really help much. :S

That's a pretty shitty excuse ;)

ShizzDawgg

Godly
That's a pretty shitty excuse ;)
Hehe. Really though a majority of them aren't immature, not saying that I can't be when i'm completely out of it, but for the most part c12095 likes to keep his bitches in check, and if they ever show any signs of acting like nuclearcouch or someone, he strips them. Aight, i'm going to go get some kfc and purple fanta drank. Laytaaa.
# Hi, I'm 12.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
@SonOfAGunner
How'd our team do eh? , I couldn't make it but i'm sure next time will be a better time for me, (unless if I somehow get another team) (which I won't) :p
The team did great! I, however, played follow the leader... By myself.... HOWEVER, I was the last one standing, of our group! I do think that we won the popularity contest, though ;)! I had fun. Really, that's all that matters... having FUN! :) <3

A team of highly trained ostriches stormed the arena and beheaded @SonOfAGunner in the process. Not much else though.
Thank you for summarizing for me<3

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Then the prizes would have to be less desirable, OR there would have to be an entry fee that funds the prizes. Don't want to break the economy now lol

I just did the tourney for the PVP and the only prize i wanted was the title :p

c12095

Holy Shit!
Got the video from @Keache 's team fighting vs the TC. Took off sound for strategy purposes :p Saddly my Fraps didn't record the other fights :(

Status
Not open for further replies.