• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Tournament: 05/12/12 - 5PM CST. [TITLE+COINS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
You beat them because of a bug with plague that kainzo DID notice. He didn't re-do the match because of whatever reason, but with leftovers5 saying he had half a heart at the end, and 2 of your teams people already dead, furious 5.5 easily could have fucked you up if that bug had not occured. So no, though you guys technically did win, furious 5.5 SHOULD have won.

Edit: Either way, we have not lost a duel thus far to ANYBODY.*snap* xD

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
You beat them because of a bug with plague that kainzo DID notice. He didn't re-do the match because of whatever reason, but with leftovers5 saying he had half a heart at the end, and 2 of your teams people already dead, furious 5.5 easily could have fucked you up if that bug had not occured. So no, though you guys technically did win, furious 5.5 SHOULD have won.

Edit: Either way, we have not lost a duel thus far to ANYBODY. Your sorry asses need to pvp more or stop signing up. *snap* xD
Why do the tree creepers have an excuse for everything?

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand

Edit: Either way, we have not lost a duel thus far to ANYBODY.*snap* xD
There_will_be_a_5_dollar_charge.jpg

$5 pls.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@SonOfAGunner
How'd our team do eh? , I couldn't make it but i'm sure next time will be a better time for me, (unless if I somehow get another team) (which I won't) :p

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I would not consider it a "fair fight".

Okay, just stop. I respect the TC's, however immature 99% of you may be, you all ARE good at pvp. Nobodies denying this, but all I'm asking is you stop bitching about the fact you didn't take 1st, or lost because of a small bug. My points:
1. If you lost to ONE BUG that isn't retardedly broken/overpowered, then its not anyones fault but yours. Theres going to be a lot of bugs HC will have, and a lot/some of them will be to your advantage. This one wasn't, too bad so sad. Did the opponents try to take advantage of it? Probably not considering ADMINS were watching. I could see you complaining if they abused the hell out of it, but they didn't.

2. If you can prove to me that TC has never used one glitch, be it in HC or MC in general, to win a fight, of any kind, I think you have the right to complain about this. Anyone, and everyone, feel free to post evidence/arguments/stories of when TC abused minecraft glitches to kill you or get into your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.