• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pumpkin Contest Idea!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
So! I had an idea that we could do a Pumpkin Carving Contest! The pumpkins would have to be minecraft themed(Or Herocraft) and a Panel of judges would decide on a winner!

I realize some people don't have access to a pumpkin in some places of the world so what about a secondary contest where you make a giant pumpkin/Pumpkin like structure in creative mode and upload some screenshots/The world file or something.

For verifications and such though I'm thinking for the real pumpkins I'll release a secret word letter by letter that has to be placed on a timestamp that is visible with the pumpkin. For the In game one the same word would just be place on a sign with a time stamp.

Would anyone be willing to compete in something like this? :D If you have more ideas/changes and such feel free to add them!