• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: WowPatrick

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: WowPatrick
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | EST (GMT-5)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have a screenshot proving that I donated to the server on March 28, 2011. But since then, I took many long breaks, and only came back to full activity levels a little over a month ago.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I understand what makes an individual the type of individual that we would all like to see playing the game with us. I won't accept whitelist applications of those prospective players who are blatant rule breakers, and are at great risk of being malicious or a hassle to the server as a whole. I will help those along, whose applications possibly have potential, but aren't quite well-done enough to gain acceptance. I know enough about people to know who belongs, and who wouldn't. I will be extremely thorough with the background checks, and nothing will get by my Type A personality. I know how to lay down the law if a rejected application gets rowdy, and there will be no corruption at all from my end of the proctoring spectrum.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I consider myself mature, and would never bring any personal biased opinions into the proctoring process. I have alot of experience with interacting with people through moderating on several websites aswell as several customer service relate in real life jobs. I have many hours of free time on a weekly basis due to school being out for the Summer, so I have plenty of time to review the applications.
Thanks for your time.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Haha, sorry. Anyhoo, tagged you in Proctor applications I thought could be a good fit. I don't know him that well, but I see nothing negative about him and he has a well-written application.

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo You've told me I've been promoted in-game, and told me to read something, but I don't have the proctor rank on the forums and therefore probably don't have access to what you want me to read.