• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Oxea v2

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: Oxea

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: 22|UTC/GMT +10

How long have you been on Herocraft?: December 2010

Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: Prior to my huge break on Herocraft (and all other gaming), I was already a Proctor for a good 10 months. I already have an extensive amount of knowledge on the duties and responsibilities of said position and will be able to adapt to any new policies etc. that may have been implemented in this current time.

I believe during my previous time as Proctor, I was very diligent and organized with my role. Keeping the integrity of both Herocraft as server at a high standard, making sure those let in are responsible etc. and as well to my duties.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I originally went on a long break from HC/MC/Gaming due to my increasing work load at the time and obviously was unable to (for Herocraft's sake) keep active per my duties of Proctor, Guide and Herald.

I now return nearly 1.5 years later during my Easter Uni break and believe I'll be able to at least be active as a Proctor and possibly more active roles later on down the track. Herocraft was the first proper Minecraft server I ever joined and is still the one that I do hold in ultimate regard. I have seen many other veterans from my time come and go or show hints of activeness but fortunately for myself - I will be able to be more active and give in return for my time here in the past.

Regardless of when you need me, I'll be ready to accept responsibilities as a Proctor then and there and shall hopefully work up the hierarchy this time, to other roles.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to your reply soon!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: Oxea

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: 22|UTC/GMT +10

How long have you been on Herocraft?: December 2010

Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: Prior to my huge break on Herocraft (and all other gaming), I was already a Proctor for a good 10 months. I already have an extensive amount of knowledge on the duties and responsibilities of said position and will be able to adapt to any new policies etc. that may have been implemented in this current time.

I believe during my previous time as Proctor, I was very diligent and organized with my role. Keeping the integrity of both Herocraft as server at a high standard, making sure those let in are responsible etc. and as well to my duties.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I originally went on a long break from HC/MC/Gaming due to my increasing work load at the time and obviously was unable to (for Herocraft's sake) keep active per my duties of Proctor, Guide and Herald.

I now return nearly 1.5 years later during my Easter Uni break and believe I'll be able to at least be active as a Proctor and possibly more active roles later on down the track. Herocraft was the first proper Minecraft server I ever joined and is still the one that I do hold in ultimate regard. I have seen many other veterans from my time come and go or show hints of activeness but fortunately for myself - I will be able to be more active and give in return for my time here in the past.

Regardless of when you need me, I'll be ready to accept responsibilities as a Proctor then and there and shall hopefully work up the hierarchy this time, to other roles.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to your reply soon!

So are you planning on being active?

Much has changed since you were a proctor and we are not as serious about the applications as we once were.