• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~Power-slides in~ Applicayy-ayy-aaytion!!

MrGrinZ

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: MrGrinZ
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania; 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None!
  4. Referral(s): My imagination and creativity!
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through a friend!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I'll make sure to vote once I've hung around awhile!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: ~Flings desk up into the deepest reaches of space, time, and beyond!~ Because I love to build, create, frolick(Whilst mauling the nearest skeleton that strikes my fancy..), and maybe merchantise from time to time! I --- can be a little slow on finishing projects/buildings, but the structures I conjure are bound to be awesome! Given time, that is..
  9. Additional Info: Aside from Minecrafting, I usually just game, read, and relax when the free time presents itself and work isn't bugging me. =P Laid-back for the most part and just keen on enjoying games however I can, be it running solo through caverns and mobs, or making eye-candy fortresses, castles, etc with a few friends. {Edit! Kind've find 9. to be a little silly, but, rules are rules I suppose. =P}

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry about the late view, shall I just whitelist him?

Edit: Did a background check anyway.