• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Port Royal - [Recruiting!]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
A new Notice Board has been built in the undercity hub! Please check this occasionally for any prime town updates and upcoming projects.

RaphCarb

Wood
Re applying since new requirements are met.

IGN: RaphCarb
When did you join Herocraft?: About 4 weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 years from now
Did you read all of the town rules? Chiken nuggets are the best
Previous Towns/Guilds? None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? None
Class/Profession | Level: Lost soul 14 Crafter 21
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Friendship, good times, laughs and hard work (Teamwork is the key)
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Heard there was a lot of enjoyable people there
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 5 days around 2-6h a day
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? both
How did you hear about Port Royal? From TheDarkSide6697
Additional Info: Always working on class / profession, you'll see it'll improve fast

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Terraforming of the town has commenced! Please put the effort in providing some labour work towards the development of the town as it is the #1 Priority! (other than your Hero Classes, they can be gradually worked on however)Managers, please promote this: @patent123 @Ropsux

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: boycool19921
When did you join Herocraft? at least a year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? a little over 2 years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? yes Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? was in league of oblivion the last server.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? i stopped playing to take some personal time.
Class/Profession | Level: lost soul/crafter. going either dragoon or dreadknight and havent decided on crafter profession yet.
What can you contribute to Port Royal?i can contribute alot of mining/hunting in the late hours due to me being on late at night. im also a fun guy to be around once i make friends ill join them in a fight if needed i protect whats ours. Whether or not i die is not of importance protecting the reputation i hold is.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? it seems like a fun town and i see a few people i recognize from the last server. mainly beasttrecon and azumyucha.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 12+ maybe more.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes i will download it after i submit the application
How did you hear about Port Royal? beasttrecon.
Additional Info: im a cool calm minded guy not aliot makes me made except league of legends. as far as pvping goes im decent at it willing to practice to get better.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: boycool19921
When did you join Herocraft? at least a year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? a little over 2 years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? yes Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? was in league of oblivion the last server.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? i stopped playing to take some personal time.
Class/Profession | Level: lost soul/crafter. going either dragoon or dreadknight and havent decided on crafter profession yet.
What can you contribute to Port Royal?i can contribute alot of mining/hunting in the late hours due to me being on late at night. im also a fun guy to be around once i make friends ill join them in a fight if needed i protect whats ours. Whether or not i die is not of importance protecting the reputation i hold is.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? it seems like a fun town and i see a few people i recognize from the last server. mainly beasttrecon and azumyucha.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 12+ maybe more.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes i will download it after i submit the application
How did you hear about Port Royal? beasttrecon.
Additional Info: im a cool calm minded guy not aliot makes me made except league of legends. as far as pvping goes im decent at it willing to practice to get better.
Accepted. Please see @Beastmannn in-game to get you settled in.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Pampita
When did you join Herocraft? About a year and half ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? Back on 1.7.3
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? Altum, Freepers, Underworld
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Most of them died
Class/Profession | Level: lostsoul 25 Crafter 9
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Alot of free time and help
Why do you want to join Port Royal? To chill with some old Battlecraft people and enjoy a nice town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Around 9
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Port Royal? The sexy baws Beastt told me about it
Additional Info:
I love you all.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Pampita
When did you join Herocraft? About a year and half ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? Back on 1.7.3
Previous Towns/Guilds? Altum, Freepers, Underworld
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Most of them died
Class/Profession | Level: lostsoul 25 Crafter 9
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Alot of free time and help
Why do you want to join Port Royal? To chill with some old Battlecraft people and enjoy a nice town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Around 9
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Port Royal? The sexy baws Beastt told me about it
Additional Info:
I love you all.
Accepted.

Gman7066

TNT
IGN: gman7066
When did you join Herocraft? About 2 years ago. I have the title in-game to prove it.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I think I started playing around late Alpha, early Beta.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Altum
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Server restart.
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul level 2; Crafter level 12 (Just got back into Herocraft like last week)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I have a unique set of building skills as well as pvp skills. I can also contribute ores and such in terms of helping out.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Port Royal looks like it has potential as well as a good, solid foundation to be a part of.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I would say that I could play everyday for a good 3 1/2 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have a Turtle Beach P11 and I do own Teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My good friend, Pampita.
Additional Info:
Although I am currently at a low level, I can assure you that I am of no means a burden to the society. I have great potential and I just need to log some more hours into the game. I have been on HC since the start and I've stuck to it from the very beginning.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: gman7066
When did you join Herocraft? About 2 years ago. I have the title in-game to prove it.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I think I started playing around late Alpha, early Beta.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Altum
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Server restart.
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul level 2; Crafter level 12 (Just got back into Herocraft like last week)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I have a unique set of building skills as well as pvp skills. I can also contribute ores and such in terms of helping out.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Port Royal looks like it has potential as well as a good, solid foundation to be a part of.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I would say that I could play everyday for a good 3 1/2 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have a Turtle Beach P11 and I do own Teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My good friend, Pampita.
Additional Info:
Although I am currently at a low level, I can assure you that I am of no means a burden to the society. I have great potential and I just need to log some more hours into the game. I have been on HC since the start and I've stuck to it from the very beginning.
Accepted, get with me in-game to get set-up.

Tqco

Dirt
IGN: Tqco
When did you join Herocraft? 1 few days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2-3 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? chicken nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? ...
Class/Profession | Level: have not gotten a class/profession yet
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can build I can dig I can do what ever you ask of me as long as its possible and usually dosnt involve redstone
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I really want to join a town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20+
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no and no
How did you hear about Port Royal?i was looking through the forum for a town
Additional Info: no offense but I don't want to give out a lot of personal info

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Tqco
When did you join Herocraft? 1 few days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2-3 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? chicken nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? ...
Class/Profession | Level: have not gotten a class/profession yet
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can build I can dig I can do what ever you ask of me as long as its possible and usually dosnt involve redstone
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I really want to join a town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20+
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no and no
How did you hear about Port Royal?i was looking through the forum for a town
Additional Info: no offense but I don't want to give out a lot of personal info
Sorry, in order to a competent player, you are required to use TeamSpeak 3.
You have been declined.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
@AzenYumCha @Beastmannn doesn't look like he is coming back since most of the levels that gabi reset aren't getting back, the only person that i noticed is Inscopia, even then i don't even know if she got them back or not. If this were to happen Port Royal will be going down and a lot of people leave. we need to make our town appeal to others and show that we can defeat other towns otherwise were done.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@AzenYumCha @Beastmannn doesn't look like he is coming back since most of the levels that gabi reset aren't getting back, the only person that i noticed is Inscopia, even then i don't even know if she got them back or not. If this were to happen Port Royal will be going down and a lot of people leave. we need to make our town appeal to others and show that we can defeat other towns otherwise were done.
inscopia levelled them back up again.

IGN: I_Is_Slendy
When did you join Herocraft? I was on a bit before the map update, but never got quite into it. I have been playing for a few days now.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I played a little during 1.7.3, but really started playing seriously during 1.8
Did you read all of the town rules? I did, but the chicken nuggets were a bit stale :p
Previous Towns/Guilds? This would be my first one.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? ^^^
Class/Profession | Level: Right now, i'm a nooby little level 5 lost soul, and a level 3 crafter. I do plan do become some sort of caster/alchemist combo when I "Grow up".
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I would hope to use my powers of silly wit and bad puns to de-buff our enemies! (Although seriously I would like to be a soldier/builder if it is needed. I will also contribute any money I can to the town).
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I'm not very strong on my own, and Port Royal seems like just the place for me to further improve my skills.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 12-14 Usually, but events might pop up :/ Usually whenever you need me, i'll be there :p
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yeah (Although the quality of my mic isn't as good as I'd Like it to be..)
How did you hear about Port Royal? I was looking for a town to join, and this one just popped up at me. I usually go the thief/bandit/pirate route in games, and Port Royal looked like a wonderful environment for me :D
Additional Info: I'm 14, a student (Duh), and an avid gamer. This summer i'll be building a new desktop, and might not be on too much :/ However this new Cpu would have more mic capabilities that would help my communication with the group :D