• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon X and Y

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, that new news was rather disappointing.
They hinted toward it being very similar to Mewtwo - But something juist occured to me that links to genetics and the DNA splicers, with a better picture of it, and I can't believe that they did this.

DNA Splicers + Mew + Mewtwo = This Pokemon

If they did this... ._.
Find the latest info at pokemon.com/pokemonxy
img4_3.jpg

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
They hinted toward it being very similar to Mewtwo - But something juist occured to me that links to genetics and the DNA splicers, with a better picture of it, and I can't believe that they did this.

If they did this... ._.
img4_3.jpg
But... But... I don't... No... Fml.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't think it's a straight-up evolution. Maybe a form or something but I really doubt it would be an evolution.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think it's a straight-up evolution. Maybe a form or something but I really doubt it would be an evolution.
Definitely won't be an evolution because legendaries don't involve... But I could definitely see a Manaphy-Phione relationship or something of the sort. Alternate form possibly, too.[DOUBLEPOST=1365390981][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm personally hoping for a Dunsparce evolution. One of my favorite pokemon.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

If they did this... ._.
img4_3.jpg

I'm breaking my vow of not posting for this thread.

I honestly think this is the evolution of MEW.

Mewtwo was a CLONE of mew with added genetics to make him perfect. We know this from the Pokemon mansion and the failed clones of mew which became Ditto. Humans made the Mewtwo we know today, not pokemon genetics.

I think this is the evolution of mew or othewise should be known as THE ORIGINAL MEWTWO. Finally he evolved, and without the interfence of Humans. (It just took them forever to add. However makes sense for the games that are named after Chromosomes.)

If this is the case, it would be interesting to see a long awaited sequel to Pokemon: The First movie (Mew vs Mewtwo) where Mewtwo is up to something again and Mew evolves to take him on, showing him the power of Ultimate Creation.

EDIT - While Mew is a legendary and so far they don't evolve, Mew has mysterious powers that we still don't know about, it may be the only Legendary that can.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm breaking my vow of not posting for this thread.

I honestly think this is the evolution of MEW.

Mewtwo was a CLONE of mew with added genetics to make him perfect. We know this from the Pokemon mansion and the failed clones of mew which became Ditto. Humans made the Mewtwo we know today, not pokemon genetics.

I think this is the evolution of mew or othewise should be known as THE ORIGINAL MEWTWO. Finally he evolved, and without the interfence of Humans. (It just took them forever to add. However makes sense for the games that are named after Chromosomes.)

If this is the case, it would be interesting to see a long awaited sequel to Pokemon: The First movie (Mew vs Mewtwo) where Mewtwo is up to something again and Mew evolves to take him on, showing him the power of Ultimate Creation.

EDIT - While Mew is a legendary and so far they don't evolve, Mew has mysterious powers that we still don't know about, it may be the only Legendary that can.
The only reason I question that diagnosis of the Mew condition is that this "Mewthree's" eyes are... Evil. They're red and menacing, and I don't know how innocent Mew can directly turn into this thing.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
The only reason I question that diagnosis of the Mew condition is that this "Mewthree's" eyes are... Evil. They're red and menacing, and I don't know how innocent Mew can directly turn into this thing.

Even an innocent Totadile eventually turns into a "evil" looking pokemon. (Feraligator)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Nintendo has actually officially said that that Mew --> Ditto thing is false.
Don't believe 'em. :p

As far as the "Mew's evolution" thing I think it's within the realm of possibility, but only just. It would certainly offer a new perspective of what sort of things the scientists did with Mewtwo, cranking his existing DNA up to 11 instead of completely and artificially twisting it.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
And hey, did anybody notice that his head looks like an Omega symbol? The horns and uh, spoiler... make that sort of shape.

Additionallyx2 his toes bother me greatly. I'll quit posting now.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Nintendo has actually officially said that that Mew --> Ditto thing is false.

Find this for me. I want proofs.

Not that I dont trust you, but Ditto can only be found in two spots in Yellow Version (Gen 1), Pokemon Mansion, where mew was held in order to create Mewtwo.. and in Cerulian Cave, gaining a better and better chance of running into one the closer you get to Mewtwo.

Ditto has the exact Weight of Mew (8.8lbs) and also is the ONLY other pokemon besides Mew to be able to learn Transform by leveling..

Thats just TOO much for them to be like "No thats false.."

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5

Not that I dont trust you, but Ditto can only be found in two spots in Yellow Version (Gen 1), Pokemon Mansion, where mew was held in order to create Mewtwo.. and in Cerulian Cave, gaining a better and better chance of running into one the closer you get to Mewtwo.

Ditto has the exact Weight of Mew (8.8lbs) and also is the ONLY other pokemon besides Mew to be able to learn Transform by leveling..

Maybe ditto is a byproduct of mew. Like his waste or somwthing. Lol just throwing that out their :/

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
And hey, did anybody notice that his head looks like an Omega symbol? The horns and uh, spoiler... make that sort of shape.

Additionallyx2 his toes bother me greatly. I'll quit posting now.
Oh yeah, it kina does. I don't think it was intended, but maybe... Hmmph. Maybe this new team did more altering of DNA to get this "Omega"/Ultra/etc "Mewthree". Iunno, kinda grasping there. :p

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...n-39-s-burning-questions.aspx?PostPageIndex=1
From that:
There is a rumor that in the original Pokémon games, versions Red and Blue, that the Pokémon Ditto was a failed attempt at cloning a Mew. I was wondering if you could speak to this, to whether or not it’s true.
Masuda:
That’s the first time I have ever hear that rumor actually.

Is that your only answer?

Masuda: In terms of how Pokémon are designed, they are each their own unique living being. The unique thing about Ditto is that it’s a Pokémon that can change forms, but each Pokémon we create with its own unique element, so we just make sure that they are all individual life forms of their own.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6