• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon X and Y

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, Pokemon has officially ran out of gemstones and colors to use for names, it seems. :p

Anywho, these will be for the 3DS, coming out October of this year.

Trailer: Clicky!

Definitely opens up quite a few new options for design now that they've gone 3D. Fire starter, as usual, looks pretty good, and then that legendary seems pretty awesome as well. Now if only I had a 3DS...Fennekin Chespin Froakie.jpg

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
;_; My pokemons... all grown up...

I remember holding the original gameboy and playing Red and Blue versions....

Now its in 3D AND Portable!

;______; It's like it graduated...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Based on France like Unova was based on New York, the rumors say. Pretty cool, and I think the theme of genetics has a lot of potential for Pokemon.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Eh, not too satisfied based on the starter pokemon (the water one looks especially bad - we've already had too many frog/toad based pokemon anyways). It's also on the 3DS, which I don't have/probably won't get. The grass is usually nice (not including Snivy - first generation where I didn't chose a grass type as my starter D: ), but the fox fire type seems a bit too feminine for me. Honestly, it really comes down to what the final evolutions look like though. :p

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Looks good in my opinion seems to rushed though I just got Black 2 a couple days ago so seems to early. I was thinking the announcement would be r/s/e remakes. The game reminds me of Dragon Quest 9 A lot. The starters look okay in my opinion I don't like the fire type really or the grass but meh like lefty said above il have to wait and see what the final evolutions look like.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I was hopping for a remake of R/S/E but no. We get pokemon with chromosomes. Yay. I think that the characters look weird, but I guess gamefreak wants to test something with the 3DS and most likely will have customizable characters. As for the starters, I don't care about them. I think I'll get it and a 3DS, just to see if it would be good or not. Also, I've noticed that the titles have red and blue colours in it. Remake of R/S/E soon?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I was hoping that the announcement would be of R/S/E - my favorite generation. D:

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
I think they will make X, Y and in the future Z.
X-Y-Z Axis 3 Dimensions The First games for the 3ds. Nice Nintendo

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
My problem with the new generations is that the layout as well as the storyline are just too predictable.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Ehh not really the story's aren't that predictable but the layout are usually very similar.
Fair enough. In terms of layout, I meant that it's just very predictable that there will be forests in the beginning of the game, ice types late game, legendaries at the end waiting your arrival, etc.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Fair enough. In terms of layout, I meant that it's just very predictable that there will be forests in the beginning of the game, ice types late game, legendaries at the end waiting your arrival, etc.
I agree. It should be changed up. And for years, I've been trying to find a different Rock-Paper-Scissors thing with types for Starters. Dark-Psychic-Fighting almost works. But alas, it doesn't. Or does, but should one starter be immune to another starter?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
As for what I saw in the trailer- the starters look pretty good, I especially love the fire and grass one, water one looks to derpy. The story line and layout of the game, i never expect to much from a pokemon game. I don't play the game for the story i play for the awesome music, cities and ofc the battles. In terms of Legendary pokemon, they seem well designed and the red/black flying thing looks like it would be an awesome pokemon.

Edit: upon research on Bulbapedia, seems there is a new battle engine, I liked the one in B2/W2 cant wait to see what they improved on it.
Cant wait for R/S/E remakes

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The legendaries are interesting. The airborne one looks freakin' shweet, but I'm less enthralled by the deer. Mostly just his legs though, they weird me out. The rest of him looks really cool.
I wonder what types they could be... It would be neat to have a couple more Normal legendaries, and it's not really obvious what they are by looking.