• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon (-o-)

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Your collection suck :p I have

Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Hear Gold
Soul Silver
Black
White
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Time
Pokemon Dash
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger 2
Pokemon Battle Revelution
Pokemon Rumble

Money well spent

Sweord

Glowstone
You do not haz the originals. Where is your history, man? I started with Crystal, way back when. My little bro started with Yellow. :p

ThatAintFalco

Portal
You do not haz the originals. Where is your history, man? I started with Crystal, way back when. My little bro started with Yellow. :p

Lol, I have played Blue, Gold, Yellow,Crystal, but I don't own them
And excuse me for not having games older than me :p

Sweord

Glowstone
How dare you? Not excused. Just kiding. :p Excuse me for being a bit excitable, just turned in my English paper and feel freeeee.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I have Yellow atm on my android phone :p
EDIT: Purple GBC and yellow was my first and I worked my through leavegreen

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The new pokemon's names are getting less and less original...
Beedrill
Rhyhorn
Ninetales
Psyduck
Horsea
And guys, Seel.

Pokemon have always had unoriginal names. This is just nostalgia goggles.
That said, I like the punny names. It's part of the experience.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Search GameBoy A.D. (It's an emulator and free :))
Then on your phone go to emuparadise, click roms, search yellow, finally download
find /download while in the emulator and click the .zip file
Sorry for the bad directions

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This topic needs a bump so.....

pokemonmeatx.jpg

Violence in children-focused video games. Discuss.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, so it's a person and pokemon being torn apart by wild Mightyena...

I don't see what's so weird about it. Seems normal. #ImaginationRunByPotentialSerialKiller

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
This is awesome. Even if a few are really freaky or unrecognizably abstracted.

I guess to give a response to Dielan's question which I am now actually considering for the first time because the pic was so distracting, what else is new? Violence goes way back into video game history. Lots of arcade games were fighters, for instance. Pokemon games only depict abstracted violence, and the characters aren't shown taking actual injuries. They have played up abilities in a more literal way in games like Gale of Darkness and Mystery Dungeon, but it was in limited instances and it never caused observable pain or physical markings. As a general rule, getting sliced up or electrocuted or socked in the gut or blasted by the creator deity's laser beams will never cause anything more than a general sense of tiredness culminating in temporary unconsciousness.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Not quite a year bump, but this doesn't belong in X/Y discussion, so thought I'd find this ol' thing. ;)

Planning on doing a Scramble challenge on Firered or Leafgreen, whichever one is open at the moment.

Scramble Challenge

Currently the most popular In-Game Challenge, this challenge requires you to go through the game with a team chosen completely by other members.

Rules (From Marriland.com)
  1. If you are choosing Pokémon for a challenger, you may not choose any useless Pokémon. The banned list is as follows: Magikarp, Unown, Beldum, Feebas, Togepi, Sunkern, Ditto, Wobbuffet, and Wynaut. If you think of another Pokémon that should be banned, please contact Flame_Blader or another Mod/Admin.
  2. No person may have two or more of the same Pokémon or evolution family in their team. So no Geodude and Geodude, Geodude and Graveler, Geodude and Golem, etc.
  3. Picking an unevolved Pokémon for the challenger is perfectly fine.
  4. If you are a challenger, you may use a different Pokémon until you get all of the Pokémon that have been chosen for you. For example, if your team is chosen to be Wailord, Raichu, Banette, Ninetales, Mawile, and Luvdisc in Emerald, you may use one, only one Pokémon until you get at least one other that has been chosen for you, as all of the chosen Pokemon cannot be obtained until later in the game.
  5. As someone choosing Pokémon for a challenger, you may only choose two Pokémon per game. So if someone is doing a challenge on Emerald and Diamond, then you may choose two Pokémon for each game. This is so that one person isn't deciding someone's whole team: gotta let other people in on the (potentially sadistic) fun, y'know?
So yeah, just post up the two Pokemon you want me to use, and I'll do it, posting my progress as I go!