• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon (-o-)

Eleyond

Coal
Finally beat the main part of the game. I now have a level 65 Throh, level 50 Victini (from the wifi event), a Zekrom which will probably stay in storage (bad stats so can't use competitively), level 45 Kroododile, a level 41 Darmanitan, and a few other pokemon in their 40's. I wonder if a level 70 Throh and level 70 Victini with V create would be enough for the E4 rematch, too lazy to train a whole team atm xD

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think it should be for the most part.

That's one thing I hate about B/W, the storyline messes with catching a good Zekrom/Reshiram.

Sweord

Glowstone
It's been awhile since I've played Pokemon. XD TCG or the video games. I kinda stopped after the Gold/Silver remakes (It didn't feel so short when I was 6 playing Crystal :p ), I saw the new Pokemon from Black/White and felt that they were starting to get too weird.

Also, going to Worlds in Florida was pretty cool, too. ^^

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Give me ekrom version of Kyurem. GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! <3

Isn't that awesome? The lore is that Kyurem (the gray one) was split in two (can't remember what for, though), so you had Reshiram (the white one), Zekrom (the black one), and Kyurem as he is now is essentially a leftover corpse. I could go into about 4 different layers of theory and parallels, but it looks like these new forms are Kyurem getting one side of his original being back.

And what's Worlds? We're going to Florida at some point ourselves, but I don't think I've heard of this Worlds place.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Oh snap... The ones I've owned:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Gold
Crystal
Pokemon Pinball!
The trading card game
Sapphire
Emerald
Leafgreen
Firered
Diamond (Got past the second gym and was disgusted with how bad it was)
Soul Silver (Impressed)

Sweord

Glowstone
No, man, I guess I was pretty vague when I said Worlds. If you didn't follow the game really closely it wouldn't ring a bell. :p Oh boy.... I was such a baby gamer nerd then. I've moved to new things, now. XD (Still a nerd)

OH BOY. A PASTE OVER GAME. HOW DELIGHTFUL. I thought black and white were kinda 'eh'. So I didn't bother buying, I'm totally buying the saphire remake though that was my life.

But as for my list:
Red
Blue
Pokemon, snap!
Silver
Crystal - Although it was broken.
Saphire
Red dungeon
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon XD
Gale of darkness I think?
Emerald
Pearl
Heartgold

After that it was just sort of, "Oh look another 4th generation I loved 4th gen.. /Sarcasm"
I do not mean to sound like a hipster, but Saphire was such a good game. So was silver.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't you even accuse yourself of being a hipster, Mel. Gen 3 was awesome and I logged hunderds of hours on my own Sapphire.

And you realize your list leading to "after that..." Goes right up to the end of Gen 4, dontcha? :confused: