• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Plot Building Contracts with Claw Building Ltd.!

Clawscript

Obsidian
Can't build very well? Don't want to bother making your own house?
HIRE THE ORIGINAL BUILDER!

Claw Building Ltd. Offers to build houses the way YOU want them!
Here's how it works:
-Send a conversation to me, Clawscript, stating these informations;
¤Plot type (Options are NEW! Wilderness, Slums (only Central), Common, Noble, Royal)

¤Plot location (Choices are Central, PvP, PvE Spawn, NEW! PvE Wild)
¤What you want the house to look like!
¤How much you are ready to pay for the house!
¤Whether or not you are furnishing the materials (expect a higher price if you aren't!)
-You will be answered as soon as possible, whether or not the contract is accepted or modified

-Pay the sum agreed on before I start building, and you will be notified on the initial conversation or in-game when the house is finished!

Particularities
The contractor must already own the plot that will be built upon before offering a contract!
Claw Building Ltd. does not offer houses that are of a style other than the following;
-Rustic
-Medieval
-Northern
-Tudor/Renaissance
(Those styles can offer a great variety to them alone)

You must be reasonable in the additions you ask for your house, unless you are ready to pay more;
The house will fit in the sizes of your plot (obviously), so you must know the limits I am imposed to.

Skeptic about the beauty of your potential house? Check out my architect application to see multiple past builds! I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, trust me, I know how building works! ;)
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/architect-app-clawscript.54418/

Last edited:

Clawscript

Obsidian
NEW SERVICES/UPDATES
-Claw Building Ltd. now offers building in the wilds of PvE as well as all the usual plots!
Cost works as follows:
50 extra souls per 500 blocks away from spawn
Meaning that a house at x: -1900, z: 450 would be charged extra souls because of the largest distance being 1900.​