• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PewPewPewLasers' Proctor Application

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: PewPewPewLasers
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/GMT -7/MST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft for nearly three years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Becoming more active recently, I find myself with lots of spare time. I am constantly browsing the forums, and I always see application after application... I want to use my time to help out Herocraft. Not only can I help out on our forums, but I can also whitelist on the Minecraft Forums (from the last I heard which was a little while ago, some active proctors are needed to help out there). My activity on the forums is incredbily high, while my activity in game is coming back. I am normally on for around an hour (actually playing) on weekdays, but I see no issue in logging on to whitelist. I am a fairly patient person when it comes to these kinds of things. I am good with dealing with people.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been banned twice before. My last ban was March 17th 2013, so I've gone almost a year clean. I haven't been muted since October of 2012, (but was unmuted in January of 2012) and understand chat rules. Being a former manager of several towns, I have a grasp on the idea of accepting people, and what to look for in their applications.
Thank you for your time,

-PewPewPewLasers.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: PewPewPewLasers
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/GMT -7/MST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft for nearly three years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Becoming more active recently, I find myself with lots of spare time. I am constantly browsing the forums, and I always see application after application... I want to use my time to help out Herocraft. Not only can I help out on our forums, but I can also whitelist on the Minecraft Forums (from the last I heard which was a little while ago, some active proctors are needed to help out there). My activity on the forums is incredbily high, while my activity in game is coming back. I am normally on for around an hour (actually playing) on weekdays, but I see no issue in logging on to whitelist. I am a fairly patient person when it comes to these kinds of things. I am good with dealing with people.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been banned twice before. My last ban was March 17th 2013, so I've gone almost a year clean. I haven't been muted since October of 2012, (but was unmuted in January of 2012) and understand chat rules. Being a former manager of several towns, I have a grasp on the idea of accepting people, and what to look for in their applications.
Thank you for your time,

-PewPewPewLasers.

Going to give you a chance. I will be tagging you on a thread index, please reviewing all the threads linked as they are important.

Welcome aboard