• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch Notes - 11/14/13 to 11/28/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Would it be doable to make it give merchants exp per sale? This would be cool to see them level up on how many things sold.

Can easily be exploited by town members buying another town member's items, and just recycling it over and over again until you master the class.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Enchanters now gain exp from disenchanting items (in the future will gain exp from enchanting items)
  • Disenchant: 10XP
  • Will now gain exp from Crafting items

I'm not sure if this patch is in yet or a bug, but Enchanters still don't gain XP from crafting items. I haven't attempted to disenchant as of yet.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Can easily be exploited by town members buying another town member's items, and just recycling it over and over again until you master the class.
It would have to be pretty low, like 0.5 exp per sale. It would take over 200,00 sales to master by this way alone. Yeah it could be possible, but it wouldn't be very practical. Kind of how you can keep placing/breaking a dirt block to get building exp but it is not worth the time.

Anyway its not even possible to implement.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
It would have to be pretty low, like 0.5 exp per sale. It would take over 200,00 sales to master by this way alone. Yeah it could be possible, but it wouldn't be very practical. Kind of how you can keep placing/breaking a dirt block to get building exp but it is not worth the time.

Anyway its not even possible to implement.

well... considering there aren't even any shops to rent, it is a moot point to begin with. :confused:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
well... considering there aren't even any shops to rent, it is a moot point to begin with. :confused:
Not really, it's not like it's suggesting getting xp for renting a td plot, you can make a chestshop anywhere you have build.

Status
Not open for further replies.