• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 5.11

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
  • Introduce a new resource pack based off the Conquest pack. (Heavily modified and optimized for downloads)
  • Resolved issues with Buycraft on Shrine. Packages should fire off all the time now.
  • New Rare Item: "Disc of Power" added.
  • Lowered the entity activation for hostile mobs to reduce lag.
  • Scaled back Cave_Spider damage to be more in line with vanilla Spiders
  • Resolved Township creation issue with custom items for requirements.
  • Fixed description in Skill-Enlightenment to properly display what attribute enhancements it gives.
  • Ensured that all new rare-items are highest quality (Diamond)
  • Added "Skill" broadcast indention so players can tell the difference between skill-msgs and chat.
  • Skill-Ancient Runestone now requires 5 Endportal Frames to create.
  • Adjusted Party Leader symbol and colorization.
  • Updated Prism logging to latest. (v6)
  • Badges received will auto go into the inventory instead of falling on the ground when mastering
  • Dragontravel - Increased speed by 5% and lowered the fly zone to 150Y
  • Mastery badges are now DIAMOND instead of Netherstar.
  • BTC now accepted on http://hc.to/store
  • Blessing Duration is now 15 minutes at level 65. A math issue caused this! (Thanks @0xNaomi)
Professions:
  • Re-arrange and update various alchemist recipes based off this suggestion thread (Thanks @mikehk)
  • Re-aligned some skills for Alchemist to update their new recipes. Thanks @Trist95 for the assistance.
  • Actual changes found here.

Balance:
  • Remove ShockTotem - sound issue bugging out things.
  • Removed some Craftbook laggy IC's and added MC5001
  • All totems have had CD increased to 60s while we rework Shaman.
  • Magic-Resist-Per-Con increased from 0.003 to 0.005
  • Reduced damage of Skill-AimedShot.
  • Temp removed Piggify/Masspiggify and replaced with Entangle

Last edited:

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello,

Are you guys planning to nerf cleric?
It's a bit to OP.

-Azzezima-
You're telling me a class with 40ish left click damage, medium armor, ok health, 1 offensive skill, and serious mana problems is overpowered? Clerics get wrecked when they're silenced or out of mana.

Edit: Don't get the wrong idea, I love Cleric.

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
Ooh well alot of my friends were saying that it was OP but they didn't post it. So i thought why don't do it XD

You're telling me a class with 40ish left click damage, medium armor, ok health, 1 offensive skill, and serious mana problems is overpowered? Clerics get wrecked when they're silenced or out of mana.

Edit: Don't get the wrong idea, I love Cleric.
wel

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Ooh well alot of my friends were saying that it was OP but they didn't post it. So i thought why don't do it XD

wel
Anyways, it would be a better idea to create a Suggestions thread explaining why you think Cleric needs to be changed.