• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 3.62 - Who dropped the soap?!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
New Forums Feature - autolinked Minecraft Avatars!

slider.jpg

xAuth - a secure offline server
has been enabled on the server - while the server is in ONLINE=TRUE, please take a few moments and register your password and email. (Doing this will ensure no one will steal your account if we are forced to go OFFLINE, if Mojang drops the ball)
/register <password>

This will ensure that next time "Auth/session" servers go down, we can run in a mode that doesn't care about Mojang's authentication process being up or down. Due to the integrity of user data and information, I will be unable to allow OFFLINE=TRUE at this time, we need to build user files first to be ready for next time.

Dynamic Map NOW in HD-RES and Auto-updating, here !

Tweaks:
  • Cooldown issue patched with secondary classes/skill.
  • Skills should properly aggro aggressive mobs.
  • BecomeDeath now removes/prevents poisons properly for most skills.
  • Adjusted anti-xray stuff, for performance and betterness.
  • Most GoldArmor/Weps removed from MobArena.
  • TNT-use/placement has been granted to Miners at level 55.
    • This will break blocks below y=60. It may also damage regions
    • This will damage all players who can take damage at all y=levels
  • Reduced Terror mana cost to 20m
  • SoulLeech will now heal 100% of the damage, now finishes in 18 seconds and does 25 dmg per tick.
  • Alchemist Recipe added: Mycelium! (mycelium;1*98:1,1*57,1*341;1*110)
  • Potions can once again be used in combat, tweaked the amount healed on Hp1-2.
Not-so-secret update:
  • You can now trade coin face to face.
    • (nugget =1c, goldbar=10c, goldblock=100c)
  • Trade now works with an open palm.
  • Does not work in Mob Arenas.
  • new /hero whois command to list player info and /hero who CLASS to see player lists.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I was wondering where Gravatar came from. I saw in Collusion on Firefox, that Gravatar was not only linked to my wordpress, but also HC. This answers my curiosity. :)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Skin avatars rock ^_^

Oh and on the subject of forum updates... @Kainzo you should update the last forum trophy which I believe is "500 likes" to "500+ positive ratings". Not nearly as many people like posts nowadays with the new rating system in :p

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't understand, sorry, but how do we register? Do you mean our minecraft account?

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
so how do i get on the server right now? i planned on donating as soon as i get a job to help the awesome server get better.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
so how do i get on the server right now? i planned on donating as soon as i get a job to help the awesome server get better.
I'm pretty sure its down right now. It will be up soon enough
Actually, it's Mojang's Authentication servers that are down at the moment. Going into offline mode is too risky, however. What Kain has above is a fix for the future.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
so we have to wait for mojang to get the servers up to play :( hurry up mojang. i want to play herocraft

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Server is up - its the Mojang servers that are down.
Kain, how can i improve the speed of the dyna map? its Really slow
It's still building files. It's up to 6GB
Actually, it's Mojang's Authentication servers that are down at the moment. Going into offline mode is too risky, however. What Kain has above is a fix for the future.
yes
I don't understand, sorry, but how do we register? Do you mean our minecraft account?
You must register once in game.
I rejoice.
yes sir

Dreadniah

TNT
So are the servers actually down? it seems like there are other servers with online-mode turned on that are working atm, and on twitter the mojang employees made it sound as though they had fixed everything. I don't really know, guess I'm in the dark.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So are the servers actually down? it seems like there are other servers with online-mode turned on that are working atm, and on twitter the mojang employees made it sound as though they had fixed everything. I don't really know, guess I'm in the dark.
The user authentication server is down "Not working as intended", the main server is online. Minecraft is not able to verify the authenticity of player's usernames when connecting to servers who have "Online-mode=true" which, is default. If turned off, this can potentially let hacked clients connect. Many servers are currently using this as a quick fix but that's a bad BAD BAD idea.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There servers aren't fixed - we wait for them to fix it.