• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 3.50 - Balance changes and more!

EggBiscut

TNT
Yes; read the patch notes. Otherwise, you're very unlucky.
Did you mean this @Keache?
Mob Spawn Radius changed - should notice more mobs!
If so, yes I was really excited about this :) but lately (just a few hours ago), me and my friend have been roaming around and there really are a lot less mobs compared to past quantities. I'm just wondering now if the problem is on our side and if it is, do you guys have any tips? like good places that have mobs? If the problem is not on our side then we will gladly wait for an update or something since we know HC staff is very busy and this isn't really a big deal. Thank you for reading :)

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Did you mean this @Keache?

If so, yes I was really excited about this :) but lately (just a few hours ago), me and my friend have been roaming around and there really are a lot less mobs compared to past quantities. I'm just wondering now if the problem is on our side and if it is, do you guys have any tips? like good places that have mobs? If the problem is not on our side then we will gladly wait for an update or something since we know HC staff is very busy and this isn't really a big deal. Thank you for reading :)
Just try to find some inactive chunks and roam around there. Usually when i get to my town there are mobs everywhere.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
First off, make a whitelist application. Second, get accepted/denied. Third, if accepted, the IP will be sent to you.

Click the "Get Whitelisted" to get started. It's on the top of the page.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Let's put this up as an update; a gift from AzenYumCha.

- Plague damage is now 16 HP in 16 Seconds - from 21 HP in 28 Seconds.

- Decay damage is now 21 HP in 21 Seconds - from 28 HP in 28 Seconds.

- Despair radius and duration is now a 6 block radius for 7 Seconds - from 10 block radius for 10 Seconds.

teddytazer

Soulsand
Let's put this up as an update; a gift from AzenYumCha.

- Plague damage is now 16 HP in 16 Seconds - from 21 HP in 28 Seconds.

- Decay damage is now 21 HP in 21 Seconds - from 28 HP in 28 Seconds.

- Despair radius and duration is now a 6 block radius for 7 Seconds - from 10 block radius for 10 Seconds.

I wonder why they decided to nerf necromancer..