• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Osu!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Started playing it a couple of days ago (Thanks @Bingy1218 ). Difficult, but entertaining.

Here's my best run yet on a two star [Easy] song. (Yes, I am bad)

General Osu! thread. Post your favorite beatmaps and beatmap packs.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Got time to play again, here's a good run I had today on cYsmix feat. Emmy - Tear Rain.

I'm still mostly playing Normal difficulty, but I've had some progress with Hard songs aswell.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Got time to play again, here's a good run I had today on cYsmix feat. Emmy - Tear Rain.

I'm still mostly playing Normal difficulty, but I've had some progress with Hard songs aswell.
If you press on the discussion button on the right side of the screen it gets rid of the text floating by

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Get back to playin' EtKenn...
I'm playing it tons to kill the ban duration...
Been a loyal player since like May 2013: http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2677116

Funny thing is, on Normal mode, I get A's because they're too easy, and on Hard's I get A's too because I derp and lose focus in the middle of the map...

TL;DR #902 in the Philippines looool... btw you might notice me playing "UNDEAD CORPORATION - Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru" a lot, well that's because it's my most favorite metalcore (Idk about heavy metal) song...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Get back to playin' EtKenn...
I'm playing it tons to kill the ban duration...
Been a loyal player since like May 2013: http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2677116

Funny thing is, on Normal mode, I get A's because they're too easy, and on Hard's I get A's too because I derp and lose focus in the middle of the map...

TL;DR #902 in the Philippines looool... btw you might notice me playing "UNDEAD CORPORATION - Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru" a lot, well that's because it's my most favorite metalcore (Idk about heavy metal) song...
I can't even handle Hard yet.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol i thought i was bad, you make me look good @EtKEnn

Have you guys ever seen boxbox do Osu! on his stream?
He is insane.