• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Official] The Community Ran PvP Tournament

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In my opinion, the more restrictions that are placed on this tournament the less people are going to participate and the less realistic it will be.
While Layhands and Harmtouch are powerful spells, they can only be used once during any normal fight. Restricting these legal abilities will not make a the tournament more "fair" it will just put unneeded restrictions on what classes are allowed in.
Resurrection takes time and health/mana. Tons of it. For Cleric it takes 1/4 of the entire mana pool and 10 seconds to warm up. That means more then likely you will let your team mates die by not healing them, but even if they don't die you will have just sapped 1/4 of your entire mana pool.

I don't even agree will banning Enchanted apples/potions as they are easy to get and cheap but banning legitimate skills really seems overboard.
Only groupteleport will be banned due to its ability to teleport more people/dead people back into the arena. Im going to go ahead and make potions legal but golden apples are going to stay banned due to there OP'ness against people who don't have access to the apples.

Y

ytiggidmas

Who cares what you are on get a team together and apply for this tourney argblablavlasdjh
Man, I think it's cool what you're trying to do here
but I'm not going to bother unless it's an "official" PvP tourny, one that's hosted by the proper people, with the proper tools
to supervise and support such an event. Let's not forget, the past two teams that won still have yet to get the full prize.
People such as @XxSamdamanxX @TheMrLief @w0nd3rb0y @Danielcan @c12095 @BeasttRecon @Eldrylars @Da_Burg @Orangedude345 @AzenYumCha
still have not had their names "immortalized of a wall of victory".
anyways, good luck with your tournament.

Y

ytiggidmas

#so close. *snaps fingers*
What was it
Samurai, Samurai, Paladin, Wizard, Bard(Furious 5.5)
vs
Samurai, Cleric, Paladin, Beguiler, Bard(kos)?
if so their team had 50% more melee damage(2 mights) + 25% more mana regen(1 wisdom) just from buffs.
your team was off, but the TC team was very off...
(Samurai,Necromancer,Paladin,Wizard, Bard)
so close, but yet so far

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What was it
Samurai, Samurai, Paladin, Wizard, Bard(Furious 5.5)
vs
Samurai, Cleric, Paladin, Beguiler, Bard(kos)?
if so their team had 50% more melee damage(2 mights) + 25% more mana regen(1 wisdom) just from buffs.
your team was off, but the TC team was very off...
(Samurai,Necromancer,Paladin,Wizard, Bard)
so close, but yet so far
K.O.S Babyyyy

rakhsh

Dirt
What is the map like (flat arena pvp, domed pvp, battle dome) and is there anyway i could see it (via download or link to anything)?