• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

o0ONeroO0o's Mute

IGN: o0ONeroO0o

Banned by: @(Sorry, I have no idea who had muted me. All it showed was.. "You have been muted!" or something along those lines.)

Time of ban: 11/19/2014, approx. at 5 PM

Reason for ban: For saying "...nigga" in global.

Your story: Well, I was getting frustrated at all the raider's coming to our town. I didn't mean to type in global (I meant to shout).
I don't know what to type more. I really like your server and I think it's unique compared to all the other's i've found. I would be sad if I couldn't go back on anymore because of a silly situation. To everyone else that read my comment, I'm sorry that I typed what I typed, I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

Last edited:
Bump , I would really want to start playing again, I miss my friends. :/

I realize that staff wont respond as quickly if you didn't put in the moderator that banned you, and the same moderator that banned you gets to reply to your ban. Huh.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@MoeJunur can look at this and decide the length of your mute.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok I will remove the mute,
If you make any kind of racist remark again it will be for a lot longer time frame!!!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok, but you have to be online for me to remove the mute.
sometimes this takes several tries before we meet up.