• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NiggyNog mute apeal

whitayy

Soulsand
IGN: NiggyNog
Banned by: @kenster1092
Time of ban: earlier today idk when
Reason for ban: saying 'rekt?!' After everytime I kill @lordprettyflack0 which was about 4 times
Your story: apparently I'm too 'toxic' for kenster and he decided to gmute me for saying rekt a couple too many time, it was just friendly Banta since I was in ts with Lord at the time. I believe I should get un muted since the reason I got muted is because Ken abused his power for no reason. ty for listening.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Actually, lordprettyflack0 has screenshots and can testify of you guys actually talking shit in chat like as if you're living in your highest fantasies while talking low of others, which was getting to be excessive. Not to mention BeasttRecon's video also provides further evidence.

Hit me up anytime today and I will unmute you.

P.S You copied the ban appeal instead of mute. Still considered, nonetheless.

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Actually, lordprettyflack0 has screenshots and can testify of you guys actually talking shit in chat like as if you're living in your highest fantasies while talking low of others, which was getting to be excessive. Not to mention BeasttRecon's video also provides further evidence.

Hit me up anytime today and I will unmute you.

P.S You copied the ban appeal instead of mute. Still considered, nonetheless.

I dont have time at the moment to deal with this as I am at work and only have access to forums.

As per @Kainzo
No proctor should mute for ANY REASON except 1) excessive spamming or 2) advertising.

Is that understood?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Understood loud and clear. On a serious note, I feel we don't have that much privileges and control, I begin to think Guides have more.

Last edited: