• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Tilionius

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Bob_de_Blastoise
Age/TimeZone: 16 / Central
Why should you be included in New Tilionius' early days?: I have been a loyal member of Pemben since it's start and I can help out gathering resources and money for starting the town. I'm also a fairly decent pvper so I can help defend New Tilionius as it grows. I will stay loyal to the town even when everyone else doesn't (remember what happened with Pembem ;)).
If you prove worthy, would you strive to progress within the Clergy or the Royalty?: Either one, probably leaning toward Royalty
Additional information? I luv you Colin <3

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@AirPackMC Denied. You seem to have very little experience and know what this really is, along with you did not fill out a full application.

I wish you look on your future endeavors!

IGN:Searingwolf

Age/Timezone:15/ETZ

If deemed worthy would you progress with the clergy or royalty?:royalty
How long have you played Herocraft?:about a 8 days

What are some your strong points?:I will remain loyal no matter what, I would like to think i'm decent at both PvP and building I also use macros and could teach other members if they do not know how, I am also familiar with making quick decisions if the need arises

What are some of your weak points?:For one typing and explaining myself through words or text I am a pretty action based person and have spent a fair time editing this application,My memory is not very long term so I tend to find the need to write things down but I keep a post it note close by at all times. I can not think of any other significant weak points that would harm progress

Last edited:

Etandriel

Stone
IGN: Lewis323
Age/TimeZone: 19 | GMT
Why should you be included in New Tilionius' early days?: I think I should be included in the Founding of New Tilionius because I am a very loyal person who works hard to achieve the goals in which I set out. Another reason would be that I would love to become one of the many people within a community that would've been worked on so very hard and to make friends and ally myself with the others around me.
If you prove worthy, would you strive to progress within the Clergy or the Royalty?: I would like to make progress within the Clergy.
Additional information?: I mainly play as Healers if that helps :p. Thanks for taking your time to consider moi :):)

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Searingwolf You seem like you would be a dedicated man, but your layout of your application is a bit choppy. I understand not all are great at explaining themselves via typing, so we will discuss things in game.

@lewis323 Accepted lets look forward towards the rebuilding!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The post has been edited.

@Admins please change the title to Tiltwo if possible.

Also, @Admins the post is bugged for me, it won't show anything but bugged spoilers. I've edited it 4 timed to no avail. If its just me bugging, sorry. If it's the forums, please fix.

Last edited:

Problematik

Stone
IGN: Problematik
Timezone: Eastern Pacific
Why should you be accepted? I was referred here by GodofGales and Lewis323, I am awaiting on approval to pick my profession, so I may meet the townships needs, I am also looking for a bit of guidance on how to play a suitable class in this server. :]

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Brady123321
Age/Timezone:18 and EST (Eastern Standard) ~
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Clergy
How long have you played Herocraft?:Well i used to play before because i have the 2 year mark but i stopped playing and now im getting back into it.
What are strong points?:Roleplaying, pvp.
What are your weak points?:Im in college, if its a weak point that would be one.

IGN: MortalDragoon
Age/Timezone: Age-17 Timezone-UTC+2h
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Royalty
How long have you played Herocraft?: I got 4 Years of Membership but havent played in a long time.
What are strong points?: Loyal, Mature, Kind no matter what.
What are your weak points?: I can get bored easily if i am tired.
More Info About me in my life: I live in Sweden and studying right now so i can be live around 4pm to 9pm (UTC+2h) on Friday and saturday i can be out sometimes but for the most i can play then. I'll be glad to join Tiltwo.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The post has been edited.

@Admins please change the title to Tiltwo if possible.

Also, @Admins the post is bugged for me, it won't show anything but bugged spoilers. I've edited it 4 timed to no avail. If its just me bugging, sorry. If it's the forums, please fix.
@Admins Please fix this post, I've tried to edit/fix it numerous times and it won't budge.

Jacylin

Gold
IGN: Jacylin
Age/Timezone: 39 Central ~
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Either is fine but Royalty would be nice!
How long have you played Herocraft?: played a couple years ago, but took a break.
What are strong points?: Farming, mining
What are your weak points?: pvp

Doobzzz

Stone
IGN: Doobzzz
Age/Timezone: 19 Eastern Standard
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Either. No preference.
How long have you played Herocraft?: I found out about the server about 3 months ago, but just got around to actually having the time to play it.
What are strong points?: PvP, building, harvesting stuff :D
What are your weak points?: I don't really like to talk to people that often... I'm also in college but my schedule is pretty flexible.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Jacylin Denied. Feel free to re-apply after the town is started in-game!

@Doobzzz Denied. I liked your application, but you seem to not have read the rules/commandments. Best of luck.