• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map - ETA 3-5 days (Heroes)

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm rather excited for this :D, hopefully it's sooner than later, I go on vacation next week and don't want to fall too far behind :p.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
epic-win-photos-banana-dragon-win.jpg
Goldarn, that's the winningest banana I've ever seen!

Oh yeah, yay Heroes, but have y'all seen that thing? It's amazing!

Twiser

Iron
Can't wait for the new map either, and probably 75% of server too ! )

Hopefully it's going to be today or tomorrow.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
*starts chanting*
wipe....

Wipe....

WIpe....

WIPe....

WIPE....

WIPE!!!!

and get around to uploading the map with EIC sometime so I can download it (nearly a year later >.<)

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Ah very nice, just the thing to entice inactives to come back... like myself

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
That's map archiving, not the wipe itself, right? I'd imagine there'd be a gap between the two things, as well as some time to make sure the archiving worked before the whole world goes to the dogs.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It's too late now! I just finished jumping from the sky-limit through multiple layers of bedrock donor vaults straight into the Void. If it hasn't been archived yet, we're all screwed.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
That's map archiving, not the wipe itself, right? I'd imagine there'd be a gap between the two things, as well as some time to make sure the archiving worked before the whole world goes to the dogs.

From what I gather the archiving is already done. All the regions/lwcs have been removed and we are now awaiting the new map :).

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Looking forward to Heroes and a brand-spanking-new sandbox to start again! :D

I trust that certain tiers of donors will get storage vaults, so I am looking forward to having a safe place to keep stuff so that it does not fall into the hands of thieves. Any idea what size they will be?

My last vault was given when I was still T4 (now T5) and was only 8x8. I made quite excellent use of the space given, considering there is 18 large chests in there. Bigger on the inside? That is why I called my vault the Tardis. ;)

tardisbank2.jpg
tardisbank1.jpg