• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map - ETA 3-5 days (Heroes)

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Valalal said:
Very excited about the new map. Shall be quite interesting to see the effects of not having widely available LWC.

Obvious thief, downvote to u sir!

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
Hehe, I meant more so in terms of its effect in regard to towns in their formative stages. I think that the increased demands of reaching township combined with the cost of providing LWC to citizens will pretty heavily decrease the number that get formed, which is a good thing in my opinion =P

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
strongholdx said:
Does this also mean that Fire Spread will be off? I mean with all the lava on combustable materials, half the world will be gone withing minutes of spwaning. That's my bigges consern.

I think I read somewhere that Notch disabled the amount of damage Fire does. Im pretty sure it burns out much faster and is unable to rampage and entire area anymore...

But correct me if Im wrong.

strongholdx said:
Off topic: Your avatar IS Tracer Bullet right?

Is that the Calvin and Hobbes character?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Punisher79 said:
strongholdx said:
Off topic: Your avatar IS Tracer Bullet right?

Is that the Calvin and Hobbes character?

It's one of Calvin's alter egos like Stupendos Man, or Spaceman Spiff, he uses it a lot when he is in school

A

Alente1

Few little surprises coming up with Heroes, assuming all goes to plan =)

Should keep you guys pretty happy.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Doreagarde said:
strongholdx said:
Doreagarde said:
Airbus101 said:
We need a countdown timer.....

one of you techonowidgets get on that!

This. A blank webpage with the timer counting down.

Link?

Make it, strong, and then you can link us to it!

Oh, I thought you had actually made a webpage and meant to link it :icon_eek:
I suck at Web design anyway

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woo-hoo! Always sad to see what you built be locked away forever, but pumped ffor a fresh land to explore.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
I really can't wait for this, it is going to be great, the old map has to many issues.

A

Alente1

A countdown timer would assume we had a date to countdown to yet ;p

Shenorai

Banned
epic-win-photos-banana-dragon-win.jpg

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Feeling down about the map wipe?

Try not to think of it as a loss of all your work, but a fresh batch of resources and a chance to be as awesome as we've always wanted you to be.
Try to remember this is a beautiful new land, get out there: explore and pillage and rape the resources, as notch intended.
Try to look at it as a fresh canvas, ready to be painted with the blood of the innocents.
And also remember that we'll still be there. Watching. Waiting. Ready for the chance to molest you.

Lord Kainzo has approved this message, and when I say he approved... I really mean he said it was terrible.

<3

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
I was actually hoping the wipe would have come tonight with the forum changes so we have the weekend to get started. Trying to do that during a weekday when most (well, many) of us are working would seriously suck.

A

Alente1

Sadly Heroes still needs some last minute polish and fixes Drask or Kain would be pushing it out the door as fast as he could haha