• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT New Hardware + PVP Tournament: Sept 7th 2013

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
First off,
I'd like to say thanks to all the fantastic supporters of Herocraft that allow us to press on and continue to advance both as a community and an amazing server! We have purchased new hardware for our up and coming Lobby/multi-server set up and will be mailing it off once its tested and built within the next few weeks. I am very happy to have so many RPG advocates that support our dream to become the best Minecraft RPG Server possible! Total cost for the order was around $1400.
Here's the specs;
  • E3 1270 v3 (3.5ghz - in the top 2 for best CPU for Minecraft Servers)
  • 128GB Samsung Pro SSD (x2) w/ 2TB hdd (backups)
  • 32GB DDR3 1600 ECC Ram
  • 1U Chassis w/ Supermicro Motherboard
Secondly,
We will be having a PVP tournament (read http://hc.to/pvp for info) on Saturday, September 7th at 3PM CST. If you want to sign-up there is still time! There's amazing prizes which include titles, supporter tiers and http://hc.to/shop gifts!

Third,
I'd like to take this time to let you guys know we will be having a couple of special events that will have limited edition titles/top supporter benefits to celebrate our Herocraft: 3 year anniversary on October 1st 2013! So look forward to seeing a special announcement with a lot in store for the future!

slider.png

Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
question: so, will everyone get a special 3 year anniversary title or do you have to buy it?