• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Hardware Fundraiser!

Fit29

Coal
I am considering coming back to MC, what exactly would all this new power be used for? Larger map? Allowing more plugins?
The only real complaint and thing from keeping me from returning is the fact that there is so little 1.2 land with them fancy jungles. So if you guys put this stuff to a larger map or even a separate one entirely, I would try my best to throw in a few dollars.
But to make it short and sweet, besides improving performance, what will this fancy new equipment be used for?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I am considering coming back to MC, what exactly would all this new power be used for? Larger map? Allowing more plugins?
The only real complaint and thing from keeping me from returning is the fact that there is so little 1.2 land with them fancy jungles. So if you guys put this stuff to a larger map or even a separate one entirely, I would try my best to throw in a few dollars.
But to make it short and sweet, besides improving performance, what will this fancy new equipment be used for?
amazing lagless gameplay

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Stability :D