• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Hardware Fundraiser!

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, my dad has the money for college. I won't have to pay a cent, plus I got HOPE (the scholarship).

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I hope I get a scholarship. I am doing Algebra 2, English 2, and Biology for my Freshman year, so during my Junior and Senior year I am going to take college courses.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I hope I get a scholarship. I am doing Algebra 2, English 2, and Biology for my Freshman year, so during my Junior and Senior year I am going to take college courses.
Pre-Cal is a college course? Also, bio during fresh year is completely normal? You do chem, then physics?

FYI that Zotac video card has a $20 mail-in rebate, which knocks the price down a bit if you take the time to mail it in.

Also Amazon has the arctic silver 5 compound for 6.39 + FS
=D
Save money

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Didn't think a server needed a video card...
Cool

You will need the video card to initially setup the OS. When the OS dies, you need the video card for IP KVM. It isnt really needed past setup, but its nice to have in case you need bare metal access for whatever reason.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Would a dollar be helpful? It's all I've got in my PayPal balance.

I would hold on to that dollar ;)

Paypal transaction fees basically kill it. Plus, the number of transactions per year is a factory for a busy account.