• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [New Class] Remake/Rehashed Hydromancer

Do you think HydroMancer has the Potential to be the next mage

• Total voters

kk0707

Legacy Supporter 2
A remake/rehash of the HydroMancer post to make it more presentable and appealing. I also know that the numbers will probably need to be changed in order to balance the class. I only put numbers in to shape out how I feel the class should be.

Class: HyrdoMancer

Description: HydroMancer is a mage who focuses on the use of water to get up close and personal while attempting to avoid danger through use of cc.

Weapon of choice: Hoe/Puffer fish

Base Stats:

Health: Base Health:610
Health Per Lvl: 3
Health at 65: 805
Mana: Base Mana: 800
Mana per Lvl: 5
Mana at 65 :1125
Regen atm per 5: 15
Stamina: Base Stamina: 1000
Stamina per Lvl: N/a
Stamina at 65: 1000
Regen atm per 1: 25
Misc: Max Lvl: 65
Base Armor: 26.25
Base Attribute Allocations:

Strength -2 Constitution -5 Endurance 0 Agility 3 Intellect 7 Wisdom 4 Charisma 0
Skills:

Level 1: Water Strike:

You send a powerful jet of water at the enemy. Dealing 90(+1.15per Int Point)

(A blue firework effect on the enemy you are targeting would be best.)

Cd: 8 secs

Mana: 100

Level: 5 WaterBreathing

You gain the ability to Breath underwater For 120 secs (+.5per Wis Point)

Cd: 30 secs

Mana: 75

Level: 10 Water Bottles:

You gain the ability to drink water-bottles… Drinking one water bottle will increase your mana by 50 %( +2%per Wis)

Cd: 180 secs

Reagents: Water Bottle

Level 15: WaterWeights

You lock your opponent to the ground with the weight of all the oceans. The player affected by waterweights experiences a slow and losses the ability to jump for 2secs (+.02 per Int point)

Cd: 15 secs

Mana: 125

Level 20: Swift Swim

The Hydro gains speed 10 for a fraction of a second lunging them forward... In water the hydro gains the speed for 1 1/2x longer

Cd: 14 secs

Mana: 70

Level: 25 Cyclone

You summon a Cyclone of water that extends 7 blocks around you… All enemies caught inside the wall will be dealt 15dps for 5 seconds. If they choose to leave the circle of water, they will proceed to take 85(+.5 per Int) damage as a result. All allies are free to travel thru without harm.

Cd: 25 secs

Mana: 140

Level: 30 Water Walk

You and your party members gain the ability to walk across water for 10 secs

Cd: 35 secs

Mana: 80

Reagents: Ice block

Level: 35 Waterdream

You cause your target to dream of the depths of the Ocean causing their vision to be like that of one Underwater for 3 secs (+.035 per Int)

Cd: 18secs

Mana: 90

Level: 40 Aquatic Death

You teleport to your opponent within 7 blocks… knocking them in the air and dealing 55(+.25per Int) amount of damage if on land… while dealing 95(+.25per Int) amount of damage in water and instead of knocking them up it would knock them down.

Cd: 13secs

Man: 80

Level: 50 Sink

The Target of the Hydro in water, drop (teleport) to the first solid block below them.

(If the first solid block is not within 25 blocks below them the skill will not work.)

Cd: 25 secs

Mana: 85

Level: 60 Monsoon

You summon the rains to aid you, increasing your Agility by 15 for 8secs (+.125 per Int)

Cd: 45secs

Mana: 50

Level: 65 Ocean’s Wrath

You root yourself and all targets in a 6 block radius for 4secs amount of time. You then proceed to hit each target trapped by your root with the wrath of the ocean dealing 115(+.75per Int) amount of damage per target (one at a time, upon hit the enemy is released)

Cd: 35secs

Mana: 185

Reagents: Gunpowder

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
As for the class: Obviously these numbers need to be reworked, but I give you credit for trying to think of good scaling, there are 2 that would have to be altered, that I see at least.

Level 15: WaterWeights
You lock your opponent to the ground with the weight of all the oceans. The player affected by welterweights experiences a slow and losses the ability to jump for 2secs (+.10 per Int point)
A .1 bonus per int is a little extreme, either lower that to .025 per int (Or lower), or change it to .25 per Charisma

Level: 35 Waterdream
Your cause your target to dream of the depths of the Ocean causing their vision to be like that of one Underwater for 3 secs(+.25 per Int)

Same as the other, a .25 bonus for 1 int is crazy on any spell caster. as int or wis are their main points. Either reduce the bonus a ton, or scale it off charisma instead.

*Remember; These are not damaging skills, they are debuff skills

Just gonna place this here too. If this is to be taken seriously (And I hope it does, I would love to see another new class) I feel these need to be addressed now.

kk0707

Legacy Supporter 2
Just gonna place this here too. If this is to be taken seriously (And I hope it does, I would love to see another new class) I feel these need to be addressed now.

I updated a few of the numbers to represent the class better. I have also added the new skill Swift Swim.

Xhazed

Portal
I feel there should be a new branch of classes called scout which has classes whit long smokes water walks jumps and such but it is east to get killed and you do barely any damage and have low health idk why im saying this here lewl. BUT WHATEVER i really like the idea of this class pls add to live.

Ultanian

Portal
Rogues already are that xD
I feel there should be a new branch of classes called scout which has classes whit long smokes water walks jumps and such but it is east to get killed and you do barely any damage and have low health idk why im saying this here lewl. BUT WHATEVER i really like the idea of this class pls add to live.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
I think water breathing should be there passive. a skill for that is kinda stupid, remake of gills but better.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
On-Topic Bump @Kainzo could a water-affinity class ever be implemented?

@xMJay you are soooo off topic (and I suspect trying to bait a player), I will change the Facepalm to a lovebox if you edit it to be ontopic!