• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] Genesis V.3 (57) *Recruiting*

The Golem

Dirt
In-game name: DRTMchunCHUN
Path/profession: Not decided, However i am certain an engineer. I will likely be a beguiler, wizard, druid, or bard, Can't decide D:
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Builder
How active do you plan on being: 5-6 hours every day
How long have you been playing HC: I played on this server before, but raged my way out. I've only been playing for really a few days, but i know what to do
What time zone are you in: EST (USA)
Who referred you to Genesis: I heard it in towny recruitment chat
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: Sadly, no. Only ways of communicating are gmail and online here

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game name: DRTMchunCHUN
Path/profession: Not decided, However i am certain an engineer. I will likely be a beguiler, wizard, druid, or bard, Can't decide D:
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Builder
How active do you plan on being: 5-6 hours every day
How long have you been playing HC: I played on this server before, but raged my way out. I've only been playing for really a few days, but i know what to do
What time zone are you in: EST (USA)
Who referred you to Genesis: I heard it in towny recruitment chat
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: Sadly, no. Only ways of communicating are gmail and online here
I'm sorry but teamspeak is required to join our town, this is required so even if you cant talk you can hear us if we are being attacked or if we need to talk or if we are raiding. Check out Frostbakken or sparta :)

Getcrazy

TNT
In-game name:
Path/profession: Currently just default lost soul and crafter. Do not really know yet im thinking Ninja but I will probably change depending on what people want me to do.
Miner/Crafter/Pvper: To be honest I have done it all since I played minecraft for so long I just went through stages lol call me Da Vinci
How active do you plan on being: If I get into it and enjoy HC probably 3-4 hours a day
How long have you been playing HC It will be 4 years in april :)
What time zone are you in: Central
Who referred you to Genesis: CrafyCrafter
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: Yes Sir!

brandenjun

Wood
In-game name:
Path/profession: Currently just default lost soul and crafter. Do not really know yet im thinking Ninja but I will probably change depending on what people want me to do.
Miner/Crafter/Pvper: To be honest I have done it all since I played minecraft for so long I just went through stages lol call me Da Vinci
How active do you plan on being: If I get into it and enjoy HC probably 3-4 hours a day
How long have you been playing HC It will be 4 years in april :)
What time zone are you in: Central
Who referred you to Genesis: CrafyCrafter
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: Yes Sir!
Welcome to genesis! You have been accepted :D !! Please message Crafycrafter / ZenZiggy To give you regions and to invite you to town. Thank for applying to our town . LETS HAVE FUN :D. (Permission to accept the app. from Crafycrafter.

~Requesting Alliance~

Enlight would like to request an
Alliance between our towns.
Peace between us, and support as needed.
Further Info on the growth of Enlight
here is forum link.
If our allies are in need,
our walls will provide a safe haven.
Embassy plots 40x40y40z Are being setup.
Please state if gen would like to have one.
Ambassadors we welcome this alliance.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-ds-enlight-recruiting-all-48.47331/

XxlDeckolxX

Stone
In-game name: XxlDeckolxX
Path/profession: almost 30 lost soul, thinking if ill be a paladin, or a ninja (if u need, ill be paladin) (any profession that would help the town)
Miner/Builder/Pvper: good Builder, good Pvper (just when i get pally)
How active do you plan on being: like... 5 days a week
How long have you been playing HC: ive stopped for 6 months, but ive played last map for 5 months
What time zone are you in: -3:00 Brasilia
Who referred you to Genesis: i saw it... and its GORGEOUS
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: i can understand and type, but i cant speak very well

Last edited:
In-game name: XxlDeckolxX
Path/profession: almost 30 lost soul, thinking if ill be a paladin, or a ninja (if u need, ill be paladin) (any profession that would help the town)
Miner/Builder/Pvper: good Builder, good Pvper (just when i get pally)
How active do you plan on being: like... 5 days a week
How long have you been playing HC: ive stopped for 6 months, but ive played last map for 5 months
What time zone are you in: -3:00 Brasilia
Who referred you to Genesis: i saw it... and its GORGEOUS
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: i can understand and type, but i cant speak very well
Can you please specify what your current age is cause your profile says "Feb 7, 1990 (Age: 23)"
as for the ts we don't mind if you don't speak English well, we just like the contribution to the conversations :D

Davoguha

Stone
In-game name: Davoguha
Path/profession: Necromancer/Miner
Miner/Builder/Pvper: All of the above
How active do you plan on being: As active as a 22 yr old can be
How long have you been playing HC: A few days.
What time zone are you in: Central Time
Who referred you to Genesis: SmithT91 (personal friend of mine)
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: Yes.

I'd like to add as a comment, I am an honorable player who believes in doing everything the right way, if it's not earned, it's not worth having. SmithT91 recommended I attempt to join this town, and also told me to request a room near his in your town. I look forward to gaming with you guys. Thanks - Davo​