• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Neutral] Genesis V.3 (57) *Recruiting*

jacobv0

Stone
The issue I believe we are going to have here is your inactivity. You posted your first application on the 15th of November which was given a response within 24 hours, you have returned on the 4th of December to reply. Even though you have said in your application that you will be online "at least once a week" this does not seem to be the case.

The reason I believe we are going to have a problem is because we have weekly town taxes, the non payment of three taxes and/or three weeks of inactivity results in a removal from town. I would like you to think about this and reply.
I am on at least once a week but no genesis members seem to be online when I am on. I would be able to pay the taxes still but I do not remember how. So if you would tell me how to pay taxes and give me an Idea of when to be online I will try my hardest to keep up.

Treco

Stone
In-game name:Treco
Path/profession: Bard/Merchant
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Builder-PvPer (I love build and I also intend to be a supporter on PvP battles as a Bard)
How active do you plan on being: This end year I have more free time. Maybe 5 hours a day
How long have you been playing HC: Just got Whitelisted
What time zone are you in: pacific
Who referred you to Genesis: I searched for a strong town in forums
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: YesAdd info: I know i just got Whitelisted, but if you let me be part of your town I promess in the future you will hear about my name ;D

In-game name:Treco
Path/profession: Bard/Merchant
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Builder-PvPer (I love build and I also intend to be a supporter on PvP battles as a Bard)
How active do you plan on being: This end year I have more free time. Maybe 5 hours a day
How long have you been playing HC: Just got Whitelisted
What time zone are you in: pacific
Who referred you to Genesis: I searched for a strong town in forums
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: YesAdd info: I know i just got Whitelisted, but if you let me be part of your town I promess in the future you will hear about my name ;D

Accepted ill msg you in game and help you get started out.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
I am on at least once a week but no genesis members seem to be online when I am on. I would be able to pay the taxes still but I do not remember how. So if you would tell me how to pay taxes and give me an Idea of when to be online I will try my hardest to keep up.

For proof taxes need to be payed to a manager each week; first week for new members is free. However, as stated if you are on at a different time if you take a screenshot and send it to me over forums that will not be a problem.

As for not being online when are Genesis members are you stated in your original application that you believe you in EST time zone, if so I find it hard to believe your statement of "no genesis members seem to be online when I am on.

jacobv0

Stone
For proof taxes need to be payed to a manager each week; first week for new members is free. However, as stated if you are on at a different time if you take a screenshot and send it to me over forums that will not be a problem.

As for not being online when are Genesis members are you stated in your original application that you believe you in EST time zone, if so I find it hard to believe your statement of "no genesis members seem to be online when I am on.
ok. I will try to be online as frequently as possible and I am in michigan so I think it is EST time. I don't know how to check for members of certain towns so I might have been on with someone from genesis and not noticed. I will do my best to make sure I pay my taxes fully and on time every week. Also, I previously forgot to mention that I replied to zenziggy and craftycrafter a couple days after they replied and changed my app and no one noticed until I quoted the changed app.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: jacobv0
Path/profession: wizard/engineer
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Miner and/or Builder
How active do you plan on being: at least once a week
How long have you been playing HC: 2-3 months
What time zone are you in: I'm not sure. eastern I think.
Who referred you to Genesis: I don't remember.
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: yes.

I want to be a wizard/engineer

I want to be a wizard/engineer and I can only play minecraft on my stepmom's computer because my other laptops lag too much.

The questions is asking which profession and path you are wanting to become

I want to be a wizard/engineer

I changed my app and it's been here for a few weeks since I was told to change it. please tell me if I can join.

The issue I believe we are going to have here is your inactivity. You posted your first application on the 15th of November which was given a response within 24 hours, you have returned on the 4th of December to reply. Even though you have said in your application that you will be online "at least once a week" this does not seem to be the case.

The reason I believe we are going to have a problem is because we have weekly town taxes, the non payment of three taxes and/or three weeks of inactivity results in a removal from town. I would like you to think about this and reply.

ok. I will try to be online as frequently as possible and I am in michigan so I think it is EST time. I don't know how to check for members of certain towns so I might have been on with someone from genesis and not noticed. I will do my best to make sure I pay my taxes fully and on time every week. Also, I previously forgot to mention that I replied to zenziggy and craftycrafter a couple days after they replied and changed my app and no one noticed until I quoted the changed app.

I have quoted all replies and posts regarding your application I am going to leave the decision up to @ZenZiggy because it is his town.

I am just not sure... we want all our members to be active and... well ZenZiggy will have the final call, goodluck.

Do i really need to have teamspeak?

If not then.

In-game name:Soulreap3r11
Path/profession: Lost soul
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Builder
How active do you plan on being: I plan on being on mostly every day. Sometimes not.
How long have you been playing HC I got on a long time ago. When i got back my stats where reset. For now 1 week.
What time zone are you in: I dont know the names. But in CA
Who referred you to Genesis: Crafty Crafter
Can you use TeamSpeak 3:No

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game name: hawianguy1189
Path/profession: lostsoul / crafter (Warrior/Farmer(Might change))
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Miner/builder
How active do you plan on being: everyday
How long have you been playing HC: Started when it was called Disposable Heroes back in Nov 2010 - Nov 2011. Took a break cuz of real life things. Then Kainzo sent me a txt yesterday and wanted me back on
What time zone are you in: Alaska -9
Who referred you to Genesis: I found the ad
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: Yes

I put a app in and got accept to Frosbakken but no 1 is on to tell me where they are at and everything so gonna find someone more active.

Last edited:
If not then.

In-game name:Soulreap3r11
Path/profession: Lost soul
How active do you plan on being: I plan on being on mostly every day. Sometimes not.
How long have you been playing HC I got on a long time ago. When i got back my stats where reset. For now 1 week.
What time zone are you in: I dont know the names. But in CA
Who referred you to Genesis: Crafty Crafter
Can you use TeamSpeak 3:No
Your app seems very good, but i would like to know why you cant use ts3?

In-game name: hawianguy1189
Path/profession: lostsoul / crafter (Warrior/Farmer(Might change))
Miner/Builder/Pvper: Miner/builder
How active do you plan on being: everyday
How long have you been playing HC: Started when it was called Disposable Heroes back in Nov 2010 - Nov 2011. Took a break cuz of real life things. Then Kainzo sent me a txt yesterday and wanted me back on
What time zone are you in: Alaska -9
Who referred you to Genesis: I found the ad

I put a app in and got accept to Frosbakken but no 1 is on to tell me where they are at and everything so gonna find someone more active.
App look's great and im glad to say accept!

Last edited:
In-game name: floriandoom
Path/profession: N.V.T
Miner/Builder/Pvper: all but most pvp
How active do you plan on being: at least 4 days in a week
How long have you been playing HC about 3 weeks
What time zone are you in: dutch
Who referred you to Genesis: okmn20
Can you use TeamSpeak 3: not for now, got it but its broken, fixing it

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Path/profession: N.V.T
This asks for what path/prof you are looking to spec into

Path/profession: don't have one yet

Path/profession: Blacksmith and oe of the wizard ( do not now for sure, i will take them)

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Path/profession: Blacksmith and oe of the wizard ( do not now for sure, i will take them)
Accepted

Path/profession: Lost Soul D: / Crafter
How active do you plan on being: 2-3 hours a day
How long have you been playing HC: Not too long, 1 month at the most (I havent played after the restart)
What time zone are you in: UTC
Who referred you to Genesis: oakmn20

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
Path/profession: Lost Soul D: / Crafter
How active do you plan on being: 2-3 hours a day
How long have you been playing HC: Not too long, 1 month at the most (I havent played after the restart)
What time zone are you in: UTC
Who referred you to Genesis: oakmn20

YOU'RE ACCEPTED! XD

PM myself, animeman1996, okmn20, CrafyCrafter, or ZenZiggy ingame to be invited to town!

(IGN: gummybearwarz)

jacobv0

Stone
I have quoted all replies and posts regarding your application I am going to leave the decision up to @ZenZiggy because it is his town.

I am just not sure... we want all our members to be active and... well ZenZiggy will have the final call, goodluck.
It has been a couple of days and I still have not been accpeted or rejected. why might this be?

It has been a couple of days and I still have not been accpeted or rejected. why might this be?
alright. i am going to accept, but i am still worried about your activity but hopefully it will pass.
pls message me, inscopia, okmn20, zenziggy and we will get you set up in town