• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necro Mobility

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
So wizard and pyro can you enderpearls and wizard also has blink. Necromancer has none of these skills and it would be helpful for when a target gets to close to you. I would prefer blink as it is low cost.

When you try get and get away by using web, they can be close by you and you end up getting yourself wrapped up in the web as well :p.

Ultanian

Portal
I don't really think it needs mobility (I was necro myself).
If you can get as many dps as you can on one guy, your pretty much set if you use web after. Plus, a Necro could use become death and hide with the mobs if he really needed to escape...

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't really think it needs mobility (I was necro myself).
If you can get as many dps as you can on one guy, your pretty much set if you use web after. Plus, a Necro could use become death and hide with the mobs if he really needed to escape...
Necro already OP

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
its easy to win as a necro just using maybe 2-3 skills
decay drainsoul and bonespear, yes if you really wanted to you could bring the flesh for plague and all but it isn't really needed and necro does not need mobility, it is easy to play enough already

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Necromancer doesn't have mobility, but what it does have:
  • Web to lock people in place
  • Famine to reduce warriors capabilities (can lead to slowing them)
  • Lack of warm-ups that mages normally have.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Came in here expecting to see a suggestion to add a Warm-up to one of their DoTs or some other way to reduce kiting....

Necro is in a good place. I haven't played the class on live, but I see experienced players on live relish in their class's competitiveness, both in DeathMessage spam and in Chat.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
As a current master necro on live, and after spending plenty of time on test, I really don't think necro needs a mobility skill. Web + Famine will stop any and all warriors if used correctly, and web can stop most people anyway. As much as I would love to mess around with a blink in my rotation, it would push necro into OP range, I feel as if it's in a very good place right now (BoneSpear is a little iffy, I admit that)