• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Nations

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
So at the moment their are twenty or so towns and a lot of them are low on members or go inactive and you got this build griefed sitting there. Also a lot of towns are very ugly to be honest where people don't take pride of their town. So I think it would be a lot better to get rid of towns.

~Nations~
There are 2 or 3 nations where once you choose one you can't move. Each nation has a pre built place that look damm awesome which you defend. To make the nation homes a place to pvp we can implant a system where at the top there is a flag and you have to sit their in a 5x5 area for ten minutes. Once their for 10 minutes you are rewarded money and a badge saying "Capturing (nation name)".

This would make pvp a lot better has their will be bigger and longer fights and also give a really cool place to pvp which are at nations. I think this would be really neat to put into herocraft in its next map reset.

I am happy to answer any questions. Cheers.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
So at the moment their are twenty or so towns and a lot of them are low on members or go inactive and you got this build griefed sitting there. Also a lot of towns are very ugly to be honest where people don't take pride of their town. So I think it would be a lot better to get rid of towns.

~Nations~
There are 2 or 3 nations where once you choose one you can't move. Each nation has a pre built place that look damm awesome which you defend. To make the nation homes a place to pvp we can implant a system where at the top there is a flag and you have to sit their in a 5x5 area for ten minutes. Once their for 10 minutes you are rewarded money and a badge saying "Capturing (nation name)".

This would make pvp a lot better has their will be bigger and longer fights and also give a really cool place to pvp which are at nations. I think this would be really neat to put into herocraft in its next map reset.

I am happy to answer any questions. Cheers.
Who do you decide who the leader is?

I want to build a house.

How will regions work?

How do you deal with different communities of players within the Nation?

My friend joined the wrong nation and I want to play with him. Guess we will just find a new server.

Just a few issues I see.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Leaders would be decided upon Kainzo who are within staff who are able to take on role.

Only players in the nation would be able to break blocks in their nation base. You will not be able to break blocks in other nations.

You play has one in a nation and work together to defeat other nations.

Pre sign up for a nation before the map so you can work out numbers and such.

There can be problems but I think we would be able to get around them once we got experience with this.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Leaders would be decided upon Kainzo who are within staff who are able to take on role.
So what I can and cannot do is decided by an appointed staff member rather than the community I am a part of?

Only players in the nation would be able to break blocks in their nation base. You will not be able to break blocks in other nations.
You said that the Nation will be pre built. I want to build a house somewhere and live there.

You play has one in a nation and work together to defeat other nations.
There would be massive amounts of people in each Nation. Too many to control. People would break off into their own smaller communities where it is much easier to accomplish a common goal.

Pre sign up for a nation before the map so you can work out numbers and such.
Pre register? What about people joining half way through.

I am not trying to be a dick or anything, but these would be things needing to be worked out for an idea like this.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Nations heavily restrict playing and I can see one nation getting stacked with pvpers and dominating...

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This would force players to pvp in their nation group. Some players do not join towns, some players enjoy playing individually or being part of smaller pvp.

I support a lower towncap (but NOT just 3-5 "Nations") and Town-Hall oriented PvP objectvies for the next map.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I think if this kind of Nation system was adopted, and was all set out for you so that you couldn't make your experience of Herocraft what you'd truly want it to be, I wouldn't play Herocraft. A better idea would be to make Kingdoms easier to acquire for existing townships to come together.