• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug My titles.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I recently got the "Failure" title, but it's not under my list of titles, nor can I put it on. (Not that I'd wear it much, since I'm a Guide, but I would like to see how it matches with my Failure channel ;D)
I petitioned it, but Kainzo said to bug report it, so here I am! :) My titles hate me.
Mwah! <3
-Maddi

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I thought Kainzo got rid of the failure title awhile ago :confused:
From my understanding, when it was a 100 death streak, people were boosting to get to it, and it was kind pointless. But now he changed it to 20 death streak (Apparently. Hahahaha) so true failures, such as myself, would earn it. :3 Hahhaha.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
From my understanding, when it was a 100 death streak, people were boosting to get to it, and it was kind pointless. But now he changed it to 20 death streak (Apparently. Hahahaha) so true failures, such as myself, would earn it. :3 Hahhaha.
Doesn't that just make it 100x easier to get it? :confused:

HeX7

Obsidian
I ended up getting a LEGIT 140 death streak and only realised that there was a title after.
Apparently when I got my death streak the Failure title was not available.
Reaaalllyyyy pissed me off >.<.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I don't know. He just didn't want boosting. (I was almost at a legit 100 death streak, but then I killed someone who was afk. :3)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I recently got the "Failure" title, but it's not under my list of titles, nor can I put it on. (Not that I'd wear it much, since I'm a Guide, but I would like to see how it matches with my Failure channel ;D)
I petitioned it, but Kainzo said to bug report it, so here I am! :) My titles hate me.
Mwah! <3
-Maddi
Check after next restart if its there - sometimes it takes a restart to appear.