• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mount & Blade Warband && Napoleonic Wars

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Got this game recently and I absolutely love it.

Ever imagined what Star Wars Battlefront would be like if you were just one guy, and had to recruit an army to fight for your faction in a pretty open world RPG setting? That's what this is, but not in space, but in fantasy land instead.

There's a million mods for it that can/do overhaul the game into something completely different, and there is an official multiplayer-only expansion called Napoleonic Wars set in the French Revolution that is also very good. Some IRL friend of mine were inspired by the video below to play instruments and other shenanigans. However there are some serious, line battling, order taking, 100 vs 100 servers on this game too!

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh man, I remember I had the flu, downloaded warband and played it for like the next week non stop.

Loads of fun. :D