• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mondays = Balance Meetings (Ts3 / In-game)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Greetings!
In an attempt to make balance better and more active, we are hosting weekly meetings every thursday. Patches will happen bi-weekly, so we can push changes every other meeting. It is important to attend these meetings, if you cannot attend a meeting, please post why here, failure to make at least 2 meetings a month will mean you forfeit your place on the balance team.

Time = Mondays 5PM CST
Teamspeak > ts.hc.to > Channel > Balance.
All balance members will be voiced, everyone else can listen.

Reporter for the meetings will be Malik and Witchy.

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
At what time will these be and what do you mean by reporter?

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Time = Thursdays 5PM CST

We arent moving the meetings - they are placed on Thursday for a very good reason.
Ya I would be at work, so don't count on seeing me but i will read over the report.
Bad time zone calculation I should be able to attend the meeting

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Greetings!
In an attempt to make balance better and more active, we are hosting weekly meetings every thursday. Patches will happen bi-weekly, so we can push changes every other meeting. It is important to attend these meetings, if you cannot attend a meeting, please post why here, failure to make at least 2 meetings a month will mean you forfeit your place on the balance team.

Time = Thursdays 5PM CST
Teamspeak > ts.hc.to > Channel > Balance.
All balance members will be voiced, everyone else can listen.

Reporter for the meetings will be Malik / Nuclearcouch and Werwew.
Bumping this, to make sure people know there's an informal meeting today. @Balance Team

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Won't be able to make this weeks meeting because I'm doing a school retreat until Friday, good luck!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo please change the title of this thread to Mondays, and clarify the time - is it 5pm CST, please?

I understand that all HC players are welcome at Balance team meetings, but generally only the Balance team members use voice, yes?

@malikdanab

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
That was probably the only meeting I can ever join because I'm on break. None of these times work out for me, sorry.