• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application - SonOfAGunner

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Minecraft IGN: SonOfAGunner
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 14|Central
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 13 months. :D

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I'd like to start off saying that yes, I am 14. I have brought this to attention on previous applications I have made, and I would not lie to the Herocraft community. I am currently a Banker, Proctor, and Guide. I feel like I have done a great job dealing with those responsibilities and my age does not hender my ability to overcome challenges. I feel that I would not let anyone down if I was given the task of dealing with players and being as neutral as possible. I would not show favoritism whatsoever. My goal would not be to see how many players I can ban, or to used godmode and mess with players, but it'd be to help out the community in whatever way that I can.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know that being a Mod means that you are less of a player, and more of a worker. I am totally up to the challenge. I feel like if I am given the opportunity to better the Herocraft community, I would glady take it and do all in my power to make this server a better place. Thank you for considering my application. :) Edit: I thought I'd keep this short and sweet, and straight to the point. :3 :D

@Brutalacerate