• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mod Application] Galaxial

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
modapp.png

Plain-Text Version!
Minecraft IGN: Galaxial
Age & Timezone: 17 | GMT +0 (UK)
How long have you been playing on Herocraft?: 2.5 years!
Why would you make a good Mod?:
Over the previous years, I’ve seen HeroCraft expand, refine and
develop into something truly great. My time here has been rewarding in many ways, becoming part of the strong community and contributing towards bringing HeroCraft to the masses has been the highlights of my past times here, as I believe every player needs to experience HeroCraft to really see the magic that happens when you combine a vanilla game with the most passionate voluntary staff I’ve met in any community. This is why I strive to become a Moderator - I want to be a forerunning member of moving HeroCraft forwards.

Holding previous positions such as Guide, Proctor, Architect and Designer has broadened my horizons of holding a contributing managerial position at HeroCraft, and I’m certain to say that I’m ready for my next new challenge. I believe I’m level headed, eager to learn, and believe that it is intergral to listen to members of HeroCraft just as it is to talk to them. I hope that many of the existing staff at HeroCraft know me as someone reliable, punctual, and a member that they can give a task, and expect quick and effective results. I’m committed in exceeding expectations set upon me, and will strive to deliver the best service I could possibly provide to the members of HeroCraft.

The above is only a short summary of why I believe I’d
be an effective member of the moderation team at
HeroCraft, but I truly hope that you yourselves will see why
I’d be a good addition to the Moderation team.

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Honestly my vote at present is no, I distinctly remember some extremely shady practices from you back in Dragonguard using your architect powers that combined with the fact that you're not really that active at present and have been gone a very long time so you're out of touch with our current plugins/rules.

At present I do not believe you're fit for the job.

But I will complement you for one of the best looking applications I've ever seen.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks for your response Danda, I do appreciate it.
I've been reading and I believe I am fairly up to date with the new system, I've had a lot of reading to do in the past week and I would like to hope this brings me up to a good standard.

Thanks on the application comment - I hope my efforts are seen.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Agreed, this app setup is topping the previous best app I've seen (A mod app that is now well over 2 years old). Though, agreeing with Danda, I'd like some time of you being back and active on the server before promoting you. We'll seriously consider it when the time comes though!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks Gabizou! I really appreciate your reply - expect to see a lot more of me around!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
modapp.png

Plain-Text Version!
Minecraft IGN: Galaxial
Age & Timezone: 17 | GMT +0 (UK)
How long have you been playing on Herocraft?: 2.5 years!
Why would you make a good Mod?:
Over the previous years, I’ve seen HeroCraft expand, refine and
develop into something truly great. My time here has been rewarding in many ways, becoming part of the strong community and contributing towards bringing HeroCraft to the masses has been the highlights of my past times here, as I believe every player needs to experience HeroCraft to really see the magic that happens when you combine a vanilla game with the most passionate voluntary staff I’ve met in any community. This is why I strive to become a Moderator - I want to be a forerunning member of moving HeroCraft forwards.

Holding previous positions such as Guide, Proctor, Architect and Designer has broadened my horizons of holding a contributing managerial position at HeroCraft, and I’m certain to say that I’m ready for my next new challenge. I believe I’m level headed, eager to learn, and believe that it is intergral to listen to members of HeroCraft just as it is to talk to them. I hope that many of the existing staff at HeroCraft know me as someone reliable, punctual, and a member that they can give a task, and expect quick and effective results. I’m committed in exceeding expectations set upon me, and will strive to deliver the best service I could possibly provide to the members of HeroCraft.

The above is only a short summary of why I believe I’d
be an effective member of the moderation team at
HeroCraft, but I truly hope that you yourselves will see why
I’d be a good addition to the Moderation team.
I liked the app, but lets give it some time.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd just like to bump my Moderator application for review if possible, it's an opportunity I'm really excited about, so I'm keen and eager to keep on it!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'd just like to bump my Moderator application for review if possible, it's an opportunity I'm really excited about, so I'm keen and eager to keep on it!
Not really seen you that active tbh which doesn't instil much confidence

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Not actually sure why I haven't been online when you have - I've been more active than ever recently. Also doing a lot more outside of the game for Herocraft in terms of design, so I've aimed at getting a nice balance going.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I think you're usually on in the morning/afternoon, unfortunately when I am only on in the afternoon to evening for a good 5 to 6 hours!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Absolutely great! I'll drop you a PM - been staying with relatives his weekend so haven't had much herocrafting!