• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: xexorian

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: xexorian
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 26 / Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approximately 2 1/2 to 3 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: It would give me an opportunity to do something I'm used to doing, which is helping people. I think I'm pretty well versed in the workings in things and the mechanics of the server. I would like to be a mod to help take care of problems, and give me a pretty good reason to come back and play and devote time to the community by taking care of problems and petitions and handling issues. Also, this would give me an excuse to return to my small town on PVE and afk there while helping moderate the server with the other mods and admins. <3 :)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Xanipher owes me coffee! Also, I work full-time now mon thru friday. I'd be available during the evenings, and most of the weekends (when I'm not out and about drinking at a bar with friends or swimming in the river. etc.)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
bump
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm no longer working full time, and have a lot of spare time on my hands. Xanipher still owes me coffee. HilTim4Prez. and uh... I stopped drinking as much. :S

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
6. I would also like to state that I'd like to be a moderator so that I have access to more abilities to help see the adventure team and architect teams succeed in areas where I cannot as only a team member of both - also - as moderator for the ability to tp to other staff and assist them where i can and where neccessary - and handle pe's in my past time when I'm not continuing my efforts towards Adventure's release