• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: SurvivalManZ

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I really don't think this will be accepted, but I'm going to try anyway.

Minecraft IGN: SurvivalManZ
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 16 Eastern Timezone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: It will be a year in a few months.
Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I understand I have made a few transgressions in the past, but I feel that I have put those things behind me. I understand that all the Herocraftians deserve a fair trial if they have made an error with the rules. I will give them that fair trial. Instead of just bringing the ban/mute hammer, I will ask what the situation was, and then contact an Admin if I require assistance or need to ask permission to ban someone.
In the Forums, I will uphold all the rules and make sure that no one is being harassed or singled out. With PE's, I would help out with reading them and again, ask an Admin or fellow Moderator for assistance when I do not know what to do. I would maintain order in chat, and again, make sure that no one is being harassed or singled out. I feel I would make a good Mod because I have lived through most of the ingame situations that trouble the other Herocraftians and know how to react/respond.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am great with people, and although I understand if you do not want me for this position, I really hope you accept.

Thank you for considering,
SurvivalManZ, the Wandering Ranger