• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Misthalin, The Magic Capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepita

Gold
tDS74ly.png

iw1r8oz.png

Note, if you don't have teamspeak: https://www.teamspeak.com/teamspeak3
Timezone:
How long have you played HeroCraft:
Class/profession and level:
Why do you want to join Misthalin:
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:
Do you have Teamspeak:
Do you have Skype:
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:
How active are you on Average per day:

390fQEn.png

Note: You MUST already be a member of Misthalin to apply for Council!
Timezone:
How long have you been in Misthalin:
Class/Profession and level:
Why do you think you'd be a good Council Member:
Have you ever been in trouble on herocraft(banned, muted, etc):
What do you think your responsibilities will be as a Council Member:
How active are you on Average per day:

NJrq9Ya.png

No Griefing
No Stealing
Do not disrespect other town members.
If you start an argument, do it in private chat, not in our town chat.
Abide by the Server Rules.
Do not taunt or harass other town members.
Respect Members of the town who are Higher Ranking than you, regardless of if you agree with them or not.
Build with the Town Theme.
These rules are subject to change at any time without warning

GSzeCO6.png

Names are listed in Order of Power
Note, Not all positions will be filled.

Owner/Mayor: @Lepita
Co-Owner: @iThaumaturge
High Council: @Brosephonie
Council: @holyrollerss
Council:
Council:
War Lord:
Recruiter:
Recruiter:
Recruiter:
Raid Leader: @Bomby12
Raid Leader:
Noble:
Noble:
Noble:
Noble:
Noble:
Member: @racerninja135
Member: @akumaslayer66
Member: @kianceelie
Member: @holyrollerss
Member: @will1am2000
Member: @jakeM56
Member: @tappkids
Member: @99thslayer
Member: @Superpondy
Member: @GHCawesome03
Member: @Smilytyly
Member: @Gcrafter
Member: @farmerboy528
Member: @juicyduky
Member: @farmerboy528
Member: @IceColdSnow
Member: @_Katt_
Member: @Ultanian
Member: @Bob_de_Blastoise
Member: @Azuroo
Member: @HolaDavesta
Member: @ChosenOneRex
Member: @nicole1551
Member: @Pinkossis
Member: @Jaminath
Member: @Mc_blockhead
Member: @spanishmaraca98
Member: @evancat77
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Last edited:

Lepita

Gold
bNf9XJ0.png

7fXabUg.png
Misthalin the Wizard, was born to a very poor family within the age of the fallen souls. His village was small, and so was his world that he saw everyday. He lived a life similar to that of a normal commoner, unaware of the burning arcane that laid, sleeping within his soul. At the young age of 16, he joined the military to fight in the War of Souls. From the small town village, to the thick of battle, a man was born from the ashes of war. Misthalin finally found his power to control the arcane at the age of seventeen. during a battle against the fallen souls. With his new found power, he pushed the enemy ranks further back into the darker lands of the south.

MIsthalin quickly grew in fame as his glory in battle grew evermore, and finally he was recognized by a powerful Wizard who wished to teach him the way of the arcane. Misthalin studied under Merlin, the master wizard, for several more years. Misthalin became even more powerful, his power unmatched by every court mage in Valorium. But soon, a seed of corruption wove itself into Misthalin's soul. A lust for power, a craving for money, drove him down a darker path.

Merlin realized what he had created, and feared that Misthalin could end the multiverse with his insatiable greed, so Merlin dismissed his student, hoping that Misthalin would change his path. Alas, this did not happen. Misthalin became so overcome with rage that he attacked his teacher, but Merlin was able to defeat him. Beaten, and above all, humiliated, Misthalin left the company of the arcane and walked away from the path of light.

Secretly, Misthalin trained himself in the darkest arts, mastering every art of magic he could find. He amassed an army of the undead and prepared to attack Merlin's tower.

Merlin had feared this day for years, ever since Misthalin had left. As Misthalin's army amassed on the hill before Merlin's tower, Merlin prepared his forces for his last trick, hoping to protect his tower and it's people from Misthalin's wrath. Merlin conjured as much magic as he could, and pulled the tower out of the ground, debris rained from the sky onto Misthalin's army, but the dark army did not fear death. Merlin moved his tower to levitate over the ocean, hoping to slow down Misthalin's army, but it was not enough.

Misthalin used his magic to push the coastal land up to the tower, creating bridges of the land around him. The dark army attacked the town's walls, and the battle had begun. In the thick of battle, Misthalin prepared to face his old teacher, and infiltrated the main tower to face Merlin.

Merlin waited within the tower, feeling conflicted about what he was going to do. Merlin didn't have enough power to keep the tower afloat, and if he died, the tower would plunge into the ocean, killing everyone on the island, including Misthalin. Merlin knew what he would have to do to protect his students and his people. When Misthalin burst forth into the tower room, Merlin stood waiting for Misthalin.

A battle unlike any other on this multiverse ensued, as the two masters fought it out, one for order, and one for chaos. The skies roared with lightning, and the sea reflected orange from the fire. The shadows of the two great casters fought across the backdrop of the churning sea, and the ocean swelled in a massive tempest. As the wind blew the cold rain onto Misthalin's face, he triumphantly laughed as the beaten and battered Merlin laid on the ground defeated. Misthalin grabbed Merlin's body through his soul and prepared to kill him when he was stabbed in the back. Merlin had fooled Misthalin and made him vulnerable long enough for one of his students to kill Misthalin. Misthalin, mortally injured, collapsed onto the ground and dropped Merlin from his icy grasp. As Misthalin was dying, Merlin realized his power was drained, he could not hold up the island anymore. The island had begun to collapse slowly towards the water, so Merlin called his students into a circle and cast a spell, trapping Misthalin's soul within a gem, which was charged with all of Misthalin's power. Merlin grew a tree within the center of his tower, and placed the gem inside of a hole within the trees trunk, allowing for the magic of Misthalin to keep the tower afloat above the ocean.

As Merlin had laid on his deathbed, years later, he appointed the town "Misthalin" in order to remind those that even the darkest magics have a purpose within the world, and when he finally drew his last breath, he released his energy into the very crystal that held Misthalin's soul, granting the island stronger arcane powers.

Last edited:

racerninja135

Glowing Redstone
Timezone:MST
How long have you played HeroCraft: About 1 month
Class/profession and level: When the reset happens, I'll be a disciple
Why do you want to join Misthalin: To help those in need
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8
Do you have Teamspeak: No
Do you have Skype: No
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes
How active are you on Average per day: 2-3 hrs

Lepita

Gold
Timezone:MST
How long have you played HeroCraft: About 1 month
Class/profession and level: When the reset happens, I'll be a disciple
Why do you want to join Misthalin: To help those in need
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8
How active are you on Average per day: 2-3 hrs

Accepted, Welcome to the Magic Capital @racerninja135

Is this where i apply for this town?

Yes it is @Echo3066

Siwarone

TNT
Timezone: EST
How long have you played HeroCraft: Active for about a few weeks now
Class/profession and level: Ninja/Enchanter I think upon the reset
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I would like to join Misthalin because previously I saw firsthand that Pemben was a well run and well designed town.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 6-7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 2
How active are you on Average per day: 2 hours or so

Syllerias

Wood
How long have you played HeroCraft: Been active for two-ish weeks
Class/profession and level: Cleric & Miner after reset
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Pemben seemed to be a good, well thought out and organized town and I'm sure this one will be the same!
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Haha, 4 maybe
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7 or 8
Do you have Teamspeak: Nope
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course
How active are you on Average per day: Average about two to three hours (not rn because of reset), but I have much longer days.

Lepita

Gold
Is this where i apply for this town?
How long have you played HeroCraft: Active for about a few weeks now
Class/profession and level: Ninja/Enchanter I think upon the reset
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I would like to join Misthalin because previously I saw firsthand that Pemben was a well run and well designed town.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 6-7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 2
How active are you on Average per day: 2 hours or so

Accepted, Welcome to the Magic Capital!

How long have you played HeroCraft: Been active for two-ish weeks
Class/profession and level: Cleric & Miner after reset
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Pemben seemed to be a good, well thought out and organized town and I'm sure this one will be the same!
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Haha, 4 maybe
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7 or 8
Do you have Teamspeak: Nope
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course
How active are you on Average per day: Average about two to three hours (not rn because of reset), but I have much longer days.

Accepted, Welcome to the Magic Capital! Please get together with some of our town PvPers as we need to all be pvp-ready preferably.

kianceelie

Gold
IGN: KianCeelie
Timezone: CET
How long have you played HeroCraft: about 2 weeks
Class/profession and level: level 1 ninja level 1 crafter ( becouse of reset of course)
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Since i was in Pemben and i would like to help rebuild the town
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7
Do you have Teamspeak: yes
Do you have Skype: no
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes
How active are you on Average per day: around 2-3 hours a day

Lepita

Gold
IGN: KianCeelie
Timezone: CET
How long have you played HeroCraft: about 2 weeks
Class/profession and level: level 1 ninja level 1 crafter ( becouse of reset of course)
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Since i was in Pemben and i would like to help rebuild the town
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7
Do you have Teamspeak: yes
Do you have Skype: no
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes
How active are you on Average per day: around 2-3 hours a day

Accepted
, Welcome to Misthalin

__Mazerunner__

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Bomby12
Timezone pacific eastern standard time
How long have you played HeroCraft:5 months
Class/profession and level:10 samurai 20 crafter
Why do you want to join Misthalin:To help others and be apart of a growing community
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:6
Do you have Teamspeak:Yes
Do you have Skype:yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:yes
How active are you on Average per day:as much as possible

Lepita

Gold
IGN:Bomby12
Timezone pacific eastern standard time
How long have you played HeroCraft:5 months
Class/profession and level:10 samurai 20 crafter
Why do you want to join Misthalin:To help others and be apart of a growing community
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:6
Do you have Teamspeak:Yes
Do you have Skype:yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:yes
How active are you on Average per day:as much as possible

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin

IGN: Synchronous
Timezone: EST (GMT-5:00)
How long have you played HeroCraft: I joined just over a week before the reset.
Class/profession and level: Ninja: lvl 12, Crafter: lvl 10 (planning on becoming a runesmith)
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I was in Pemden before the reset, and I think this is a nice, fun community.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5; I pvp when I have to, like to defend the town, but otherwise, not usually. Also, I'm better in an open world because of sneak and fade, so it can vary a little.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 4; I can build, but am better at adding a few minor decorations than building an entire house based on a theme.
Do you have Teamspeak: No.
Do you have Skype: Yes, but I don't use it :p
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes.
How active are you on Average per day: Very active; if I don't have school, ~4-8 hrs, and with school, 2-4 hrs.

Lepita

Gold
IGN: Synchronous
Timezone: EST (GMT-5:00)
How long have you played HeroCraft: I joined just over a week before the reset.
Class/profession and level: Ninja: lvl 12, Crafter: lvl 10 (planning on becoming a runesmith)
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I was in Pemden before the reset, and I think this is a nice, fun community.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5; I pvp when I have to, like to defend the town, but otherwise, not usually. Also, I'm better in an open world because of sneak and fade, so it can vary a little.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 4; I can build, but am better at adding a few minor decorations than building an entire house based on a theme.
Do you have Teamspeak: No.
Do you have Skype: Yes, but I don't use it :p
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes.
How active are you on Average per day: Very active; if I don't have school, ~4-8 hrs, and with school, 2-4 hrs.

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin

IGN:RockLobster89
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you played HeroCraft:I played for a while the map before last but I just rejoined today for the fresh map.
Class/profession and level:Cleric 20 and 7 crafter
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I want to get into a town early. I'm looking forward to getting into the new map, but don't want to do it alone. I went cleric, so I need people to heal. I also want to be able to contribute to a town while leveling my crafter and be able to take a profession the town needs.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Probably about a 7 or 8. That's why I chose cleric for the heals
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:5 or 6. I've always been more into the survival aspect of minecraft than the building.
Do you have Teamspeak:I could get it, but don't currently have a mic.
Do you have Skype: Same as teamspeak
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Of course.
How active are you on Average per day: I'll be on at least a few hours a day. Probably a lot more most days. As long as I'm entertained, I'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.