• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mini event with Brutalacerate

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Some pictures i took during the mini event.

First i spotted a fight just outiside DG.
2012-06-22_01.00.34.png
A arena made by the god Brutalacerate!
2012-06-22_00.59.13.png
People fought side by side against the monster!
2012-06-22_00.57.07.png 2012-06-22_00.58.00.png 2012-06-22_00.56.25.png
Suddenly the arena dissapeared, and so did most of the heroes. Only a few stayed to slay the last giants.
2012-06-22_01.07.41.png 2012-06-22_01.05.52.png 2012-06-22_01.05.25.png

@Brutalacerate @Anyoneattendingtheevent

Aanokint

Obsidian
That was one of the best events. Because noone was darting in grabbing magma cream and darting out. Or coming in late and gainking event-goers. Best event since the massive Zeal party.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ha ha ha, I remember when Brutal came into my D101 house, way underground. He used his admin powers to remove all torches, then mass spammed ''Lay Hands'' on me. He then disappeared and the torches came back on.

That, my friends, was the first time I was raped. @Brutalacerate, you are the man that forms my memories.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I remember the time when you spawned that fat ass magma slime on me and ult, we couldnt even hit it :p
Hell yah man! It is hard to hit them because of them jumping around so damn much.
Ha ha ha, I remember when Brutal came into my D101 house, way underground. He used his admin powers to remove all torches, then mass spammed ''Lay Hands'' on me. He then disappeared and the torches came back on.

That, my friends, was the first time I was raped. @Brutalacerate, you are the man that forms my memories.
I think it was the same day as this.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
That event was badass. Haahhahaha.
I liked how at the end, there was only a few people left and Brutal did an item drop off. Immediately after the item drop, Brutal takes off the No-PvP and it was a battle to the death. I managed to get away with about 6 gold. >:}
Now THAT is how it is done! Hahahahaha!

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
That event was badass. Haahhahaha.
I liked how at the end, there was only a few people left and Brutal did an item drop off. Immediately after the item drop, Brutal takes off the No-PvP and it was a battle to the death. I managed to get away with about 6 gold. >:}
Now THAT is how it is done! Hahahahaha!
Im going straight for you when the next one happens ;)