• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Does anyone know how to update minecraft to version the server is using? I tried to install minecraft again, but the thing is I cant locate my .minecraft folder at all to delete it. So I was wondering if theres like an auto update built in the mc client?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Does anyone know how to update minecraft to version the server is using? I tried to install minecraft again, but the thing is I cant locate my .minecraft folder at all to delete it. So I was wondering if theres like an auto update built in the mc client?

The launcher auto-updates. You can switch to the correct version by clicking "Edit Profile" on the lower left corner of the launcher and selecting 1.6.4 on the "Use Version" dropdown menu.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm pretty sure your profile auto updates, but if you're using heromodpack (aka liteloader) it won't, you'll need to delete your .minecraft folder and update it that way.

and here's a way to get heromodpack to 1.6.4 by Dreadniah (im too lazy to quote)

temporary 1.6.4 instructions

Step 1 - Download this folder of all the mods and crap I put together, this has everything except minecraft.exe

Step 2 - If you don't know how to manage the profiles, just delete your .minecraft folder and rerun minecraft, log in and get to the menu then exit

Step 3 - Install forge using minecraftforge-installer

Step 4 - Run Liteloader-installer, MAKE SURE TO "CHAIN TO FORGE"

Step 5 - Move the "mods" folder into your .minecraft folder (includes rei's minimap, macromod, optifine, tabbychat, statuseffect/armorstatus gui)

Step 6 - Run minecraft and use the LiteLoader profile

As always, HeroMod itself (mana bar, party frames) isn't updated
I've tested this and it works for me, feel free to post questions

________

Hope this helps :)