• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mind's Whitelist Application

M

mindcraft543212

I would like to be whitelisted on your server because I always like RPG try servers in Minecraft, but I could never find them. So with what I learned for your tutorial, I just really like the server from there. I hope you do accept this, and have a good day.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: mindcraft543212
  2. Location & Age: Illinois/19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM2
I would like to be whitelisted on your server because I always like RPG try servers in Minecraft, but I could never find them. So with what I learned for your tutorial, I just really like the server from there. I hope you do accept this, and have a good day.
Reviewing

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Your special key is incorrect.