• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mikehk's balance app

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: mikehk, I am 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: almost a year and a half. whitelisted in august 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: runeblade, dislike playing classes that are easy to win with.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in US pacific timezone, I can test late night during the weekdays, and sometimes during the day and late night on weekends.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I can understand balance. I take into consideration all things from the class, such as the use of the class in 1v1's (usually rogues) and group fights (healers and some warriors/casters). I listen to the server in O chat on live to learn what classes can do what, how well, to what extent, and what they're vulnerable to.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I ran a small (mostly private) server at one point that had heroes. I attempted to balance the classes according to damages and whatnot. however, this was back in 1.2.5, and at the time, heroes was buggy for me (i'm assuming it was essentials, caused problems with god mode and stuff), so i couldn't quite test out the skills to the extent I would have wanted.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do indeed, Been on suggestion forums alot (always check before logging on to herocraft) and here that alot from other staff members.
Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: yes, that is unless they tell me to drop my pants and take a sh*t on their chest, then i'd have to say no.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been told that I could be good for the balance team by a few people, I would love to join and assist the server in the ways I can.

I thank you for your time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: mikehk, I am 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: almost a year and a half. whitelisted in august 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: runeblade, dislike playing classes that are easy to win with.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in US pacific timezone, I can test late night during the weekdays, and sometimes during the day and late night on weekends.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I can understand balance. I take into consideration all things from the class, such as the use of the class in 1v1's (usually rogues) and group fights (healers and some warriors/casters). I listen to the server in O chat on live to learn what classes can do what, how well, to what extent, and what they're vulnerable to.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I ran a small (mostly private) server at one point that had heroes. I attempted to balance the classes according to damages and whatnot. however, this was back in 1.2.5, and at the time, heroes was buggy for me (i'm assuming it was essentials, caused problems with god mode and stuff), so i couldn't quite test out the skills to the extent I would have wanted.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do indeed, Been on suggestion forums alot (always check before logging on to herocraft) and here that alot from other staff members.
Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: yes, that is unless they tell me to drop my pants and take a sh*t on their chest, then i'd have to say no.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've been told that I could be good for the balance team by a few people, I would love to join and assist the server in the ways I can.

I thank you for your time.
Welcome to balance doom!

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
cool, ill look more into the balance forums tomorrow, heading to bed now.