• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion MetaCycler implementing

Clawscript

Obsidian
I've been drifting across multiple creative servers to get some building inspiration and found one that uses the MetaCycler plugin.
For those of you who do not know what MetaCycler is, here's a short description;
MetaCycler is a plugin that enhances compatible texture packs in various ways. In order to use it, you left-click a certain block with a stick and it changes the block's texture accordingly.
(I.e.: Click a cobweb and it becomes a fishing net or click a wooden block and it becomes a crate)
The plugin adds about 5 (give or take) new textures for various types of blocks and, fortunately, the server 's texture pack, Conquest, is compatible.
I haven't seen any MetaCycler features in-game, so. I guessed it isn't used.
Adding this plugin would truly be a gift to adept builders and architects :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've been drifting across multiple creative servers to get some building inspiration and found one that uses the MetaCycler plugin.
For those of you who do not know what MetaCycler is, here's a short description;
MetaCycler is a plugin that enhances compatible texture packs in various ways. In order to use it, you left-click a certain block with a stick and it changes the block's texture accordingly.
(I.e.: Click a cobweb and it becomes a fishing net or click a wooden block and it becomes a crate)
The plugin adds about 5 (give or take) new textures for various types of blocks and, fortunately, the server 's texture pack, Conquest, is compatible.

interesting, we'll have to throw it in for the Creative server

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
The only Issue I can see with this, is the poor soul that would have to make all those textures >.<

Clawscript

Obsidian
I just looked this up - this plugin is actually made by Ravand who made conquest / ravand's so makes sense that it would be compatible... I wonder what other resource packs would work well with it...

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/metacycler/?page=2
Didn't know they made it.. I actually went there for building inspiration haha!
It's honestly quite remarkable. Not to advertise or anything but we kinda use their pack so seeing their builds to see about Meta would be interesting to consider.