• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Medieval 2 Total War

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I just recently bought this game, and found it just as good as Rome or Empire. I played as the English and Conquered most of France before losing it to the Milanese, and I played as the Holy Roman Empire. What are your thoughts on the game?
EtKEnn @whoeverelsemayhaveplayedit

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Personally I don't like Medieval 2, I never really got into it kind of like Napoleon. Empire was my only late time-period game that I really loved, but Rome is definitely my favorite. Rome II however is going to be so fucking epic I can't even wait. I am kind of sad that the Iberian tribes and The Greek City States aren't going to be playable factions, but maybe they'll have a DLC for it. I remember how I could go into the Rome files and edit them so that I could play any faction including SPQR and rebels xD Rebels on Hard is one hell of a challenge.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Personally I don't like Medieval 2, I never really got into it kind of like Napoleon. Empire was my only late time-period game that I really loved, but Rome is definitely my favorite. Rome II however is going to be so fucking epic I can't even wait. I am kind of sad that the Iberian tribes and The Greek City States aren't going to be playable factions, but maybe they'll have a DLC for it. I remember how I could go into the Rome files and edit them so that I could play any faction including SPQR and rebels xD Rebels on Hard is one hell of a challenge.
so fucking epic our eyeballs might just explode on starting up the game, did you see this article
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-character-likeness-fan-cancer_n_2916852.html
makes me sad