• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Maxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
ok,

IGN:_maxo
Banned by?:kainzo
Time of ban:5 mins ago
Reason for ban:calling someone a n*gger 2x
Your story:I'm sorry i made a very rude comment, but I'm sorry to say that this person is just looking to get people banned. Every day on hero craft I get something twice as bad, death threats, n*gger, you name it. My point is that this person that pe'd me obviously just doesn't like me and wants me banned. i see people saying the n word all the time

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _maxo
Banned by?: anonymous
Time of ban: like now
Reason for ban: racist comments? it just said i was disconnected not "banned"
Your story: i was stealing from someone then i was disconnected for racist comments. can i be told what i did?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: _maxo
Banned by?: anonymous
Time of ban: like now
Reason for ban: racist comments? it just said i was disconnected not "banned"
Your story: i was stealing from someone then i was disconnected for racist comments. can i be told what i did?
The "N Word" - twice - petitioned by someone as offensive.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
If you see the use or threats, etc, screenshot the chat, pm staff on forums, and we will address it. This goes for any players in our community.

Just cause someone else makes rude comments doesn't mean you have to. Don't sink to their level.

We see all things................................................(spooky noises)

Status
Not open for further replies.